Does DMX Have Any Classic Albums?

I think his first two albums are classic. I still listen to them all the time and thats how I judge a classic

the fact that he dropped his first two albums only 7-8 months apart isn't ridiculous...but the fact that both are fire from front to back is.
...And Then There was X has a few really dope songs too.

X used to be the #+%**%% truth. i remember EVERYBODY was trying to stunt on 4-wheelers because of the Ruff Ryders Anthem video. it's unreal how farhe's fallen...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

first 2 are CLASSSICS

and then there was X was just a banger....
yup. Plus the Def Jam bonus disk was fire for all you people who copped early
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chozin87

how was DMX received outside of NY...did yall even mess with dude like that?

X's first 3 albums sold 11 Mill..... it wasn't just NY that was rocking with him obviously.

Wow, back when i was a freshman/soph in H.S. this was my fav album of all time, wore the damn cd out I played it so much.

Im going to get the dust off of it when I get home, haven't put it on in like 8 or 9 years and I bet i can still remember every track word for word.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

the fact that he dropped his first two albums only 7-8 months apart isn't ridiculous...but the fact that both are fire from front to back is.
...And Then There was X has a few really dope songs too.

X used to be the #+%**%% truth. i remember EVERYBODY was trying to stunt on 4-wheelers because of the Ruff Ryders Anthem video. it's unreal how far he's fallen...

Tru

Back
Top Bottom