Does montreal have a Ransom?

Thinkin' about making a trip, someone said they have one but a guy working at gdft said only gdft toronto and vancouver have ransoms.....

when I was there last winter there were no Ransom products.

AFAIK there's no official ransom location in Vancouver either, but for sure they carry Ransom products and a bunch of the stock(as in, not just ransombranded product) that ransom does.

I'm not sure if the Montreal space is big enough at all for so many goods

dude at my gdft (calgary) said Vancouver had a ransom but didnt have any fitteds or ransom gear. :S.... would it be possible mt's 'ransom' carriedsupreme and stussy fitteds?

there ransom (vancouver) is just a attached room where they keep clothes and its part of their goodfoot store, they had huf stussy and other brand products.

but didnt have any fitteds or ransom gear. :S....
hrmm... I was jsut gong by some pics...Raymond(i think that's him?) posted on HB of the store. I spotted some Ransom Tees in Van.

It's doubtful that MTL GDFT carries supreme fitteds. Stussy fitteds is a chance, but i highly doubt you'll find anything much different than theCalgary G'

gdft montrealk carries a bunch of ransom..... its either gdft clothing, ransom clothing or stussy clothing...

Back
Top Bottom