Does Nike have plans on releasing anymore of Andre Agassi's sneakers?

Does Nike plan on releasing anymore of the Adre Agassi sneaker or clothing line???

nike should just cut their loses after butchering such a great collection with their half-#@$! retros
sick.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

nike should just cut their loses after butchering such a great collection with their half-**!# retros
sick.gif

Yeah, but I picked up the three that were released.

people often forget about the 2000 retro of the air tech challenge IV. it was great, even though it was only one colorway. pretty much perfect.

too bad they're next to impossible to find now.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

nike should just cut their loses after butchering such a great collection with their half-**!# retros
sick.gif

EXACTLY... YOU were the ONLY one that picked them up...

Aesthetically speaking, the ATC II retros were pretty good. Too bad the leather used on them was terrible and the grey part of the midsole cracked on my pairs.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Magic1978

sick.gif

EXACTLY... YOU were the ONLY one that picked them up...

Looking at this post I wasn't the only one, but I haven't even worn the Tech Challenges or Flares yet.

A lot of people picked up the pink Tech Challenges

i picked up da tech challenge II in hot lava, and both pairs of da tech challenge III's...but da III's suck, those damn things crack in paint like no one's business.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

All i'm praying for are the Challenge LWP.I LOVE that sneaker.
I'm with you on that. They were such a great shoe along with the Air Flare's, and the Zoom Challenge Court. I don't know why the Zoom Challenge Court has not seen a retro. Classic shoe and colorway.
Not my photo

I was hoping by now they would have retroed the Air Tech Challenge (I think thats their name...the ones with the lava color in it). But to my dismay they release they havent. But they continue to release the Air Flares in every color known to man. I understand he is no longer a part of the machine known as Nike but loyal customers would really appreciate a retro of not just his shoes but the clothing line as well (which I thought was classic back then and would be now).

Originally Posted by skyesdad

I was hoping by now they would have retroed the Air Tech Challenge (I think thats their name...the ones with the lava color in it). But to my dismay they release they havent. But they continue to release the Air Flares in every color known to man. I understand he is no longer a part of the machine known as Nike but loyal customers would really appreciate a retro of not just his shoes but the clothing line as well (which I thought was classic back then and would be now).

Were you locked up during 2009?

@Magic...I started to respond in a manner that would be ignorant on my part but i will choose not to. I will leave you all the room to ask all of the idiotic questions you would like.

nike should just cut their loses after butchering such a great collection with their half-#@$! retros
sick.gif
What's wrong with the tech challenge iis?  Quality off?

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by skyesdad

@Magic...I started to respond in a manner that would be ignorant on my part but i will choose not to. I will leave you all the room to ask all of the idiotic questions you would like.

Considering your post, your response is hilarious. They released the lavas in 2009, but considering your reply to my sarcasm, maybe I was right. And please oh please don't hurt me mister sensitivity...clown.
smh.gif

I wish I could pick up two pairs of the Nike Air Flare.
Use one for tennis and the other for casual.

I've got the tech challenge retro in lava and the leather is of BS quality.

They break necks HARD though.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I've got the tech challenge retro in lava and the leather is of BS quality.

They break necks HARD though.
da OG's never used real leather so they weren't nuffin to write home about

Back
Top Bottom