** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I wish yall would stop asking for "UFO info" and "NBA related material" and go see for yourself.

All we want to know about is aliens but we don't want the MIB coming thru with the noisy cricket
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This had me dying

my question regarding the OP is

"On average, deep Web sites receive fifty per cent greater monthly traffic than surface sites and are more highly linked to than surface sites; however, the typical (median) deep Web site is not well known to the Internet-searching public."

how can the deep web have more hits than say, facebook; something that is omnipresent with most of the general population?
unless china and india use deep web first or something..

also say i have tor, can u pm me what else i would need?
I have "hotspot shield" im guessing its an ip blocker.. will that be enough? i won't be perusing CP or anything blatantly illegal

please PM me if u can't answer me here

my question regarding the OP is

"On average, deep Web sites receive fifty per cent greater monthly traffic than surface sites and are more highly linked to than surface sites; however, the typical (median) deep Web site is not well known to the Internet-searching public."

how can the deep web have more hits than say, facebook; something that is omnipresent with most of the general population?
unless china and india use deep web first or something..

also say i have tor, can u pm me what else i would need?
I have "hotspot shield" im guessing its an ip blocker.. will that be enough? i won't be perusing CP or anything blatantly illegal

please PM me if u can't answer me here

Read the entire thread....makes me hungry to be C.I.A.... Who cares about small time drug dealers like Nino Brown when I can hunt down Rikimaru and Gannicus....

Read the entire thread....makes me hungry to be C.I.A.... Who cares about small time drug dealers like Nino Brown when I can hunt down Rikimaru and Gannicus....

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Im sure dudes is gettin jacked and there would be nothing you could do.

I can imagine it now...

"NT: Just got scammed on the Deep Web vol. Paid for an assasination...sent money first...dude dipped...help a NTer out."

"Scammer lives somewhere in Russia, goes by Vladimir, and claimed to be a good assassin--provided me with references and errthing (I just now realized those were all stolen identities...smh)"

"NT detectives--can y'all help me get my money back--ohh and also he's hacked into my bank account, so can y'all help me wit that as well--we can send pizzas and drag queen over to his spot via through Russian Airlines..."

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This post has to be in consideration for one of the best in 2011 so far. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can imagine it now...

"NT: Just got scammed on the Deep Web vol. Paid for an assasination...sent money first...dude dipped...help a NTer out."

"Scammer lives somewhere in Russia, goes by Vladimir, and claimed to be a good assassin--provided me with references and errthing (I just now realized those were all stolen identities...smh)"

"NT detectives--can y'all help me get my money back--ohh and also he's hacked into my bank account, so can y'all help me wit that as well--we can send pizzas and drag queen over to his spot via through Russian Airlines..."

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I can imagine it now...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I can imagine it now...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see the on and off switch on the lower right hand corner.................pretty much stumped from that point.

PM ME the LIGHT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear its getting harder to keep up with you guys and this internet stuff....I remember when FLAC was all the rage and I was like........sigh.....another trend...slow it down...

I see the on and off switch on the lower right hand corner.................pretty much stumped from that point.

PM ME the LIGHT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear its getting harder to keep up with you guys and this internet stuff....I remember when FLAC was all the rage and I was like........sigh.....another trend...slow it down...

Back
Top Bottom