** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

notice how some people are no longer replying in this thread.
nerd.gif
rove_arrested.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Noskey

Damn this got interesting. Def not taking my computer into the deep web, though.

Same. Just some things out there that aren't meant to be seen. It's hidden for a reason.

stating something is not meant to be seen, only intrigues me to want to see it more
happy.gif
psychology 101
laugh.gif

someone please take the jump and go deep web surfing and screen shot a bunch of stuff (no cp though)

and speaking of cp... how young are we talking? and legality wise, isn't it a felony just to even look at it?  you gotta be real sick in the head to get your thrills off that stuff IMO
indifferent.gif

Damn this got interesting. Def not taking my computer into the deep web, though.

Same. Just some things out there that aren't meant to be seen. It's hidden for a reason.

stating something is not meant to be seen, only intrigues me to want to see it more
happy.gif
psychology 101
laugh.gif

someone please take the jump and go deep web surfing and screen shot a bunch of stuff (no cp though)

and speaking of cp... how young are we talking? and legality wise, isn't it a felony just to even look at it?  you gotta be real sick in the head to get your thrills off that stuff IMO
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

happy.gif
psychology 101
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
It's CP...that should be enough said
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

happy.gif
psychology 101
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

happy.gif
psychology 101
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
My son needs to know which ones are in their prime and stuff
laugh.gif
.... wait, that's disgusting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

happy.gif
psychology 101
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
My son needs to know which ones are in their prime and stuff
laugh.gif
.... wait, that's disgusting
sick.gif

forreal though, I was helping all my friends out when I knew how to get passes on IRC. They would blaze me up or buy me food and stuff when we hung out. Those were the days.

forreal though, I was helping all my friends out when I knew how to get passes on IRC. They would blaze me up or buy me food and stuff when we hung out. Those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom