** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

i downloaded tor..im on niketalk right now via tor....i cant find this deep web tho..lol..im not the tech type really, so any help is nice NT...

i downloaded tor..im on niketalk right now via tor....i cant find this deep web tho..lol..im not the tech type really, so any help is nice NT...

So I'm assuming they killed the people that they're posting pics of. If it's that bad then there's no way the victim isn't reporting them.

Basically. Hurtcore (also called necropedo) videos and photos are made with the specific intention of showing someone being beaten, tortured, sexually assaulted, and anything else the creator can think of.

Google Dmitri Vladimirovich Kuznetsov.

People who don't know what they're doing on TOR, there are guides on a lot of places. Search deep web on Reddit, you'll find what you need.

Basically. Hurtcore (also called necropedo) videos and photos are made with the specific intention of showing someone being beaten, tortured, sexually assaulted, and anything else the creator can think of.

Google Dmitri Vladimirovich Kuznetsov.

People who don't know what they're doing on TOR, there are guides on a lot of places. Search deep web on Reddit, you'll find what you need.

So I'm assuming they killed the people that they're posting pics of. If it's that bad then there's no way the victim isn't reporting them.

I have read about Kuznestov while researching a film paper on snuff. Messed up dude. Thanks for the info JEZ.

I have read about Kuznestov while researching a film paper on snuff. Messed up dude. Thanks for the info JEZ.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Or are in third world countries.

Or are in third world countries.

Not always. A huge number of rapes are unreported, even when the victim lives. The numbers on it are mildly disturbing when you think about how many women you see a day.

But a lot of these instances aren't in America. Dmitri's ring was kidnapping homeless children from other areas.

CaponeCartels wrote:
Whats the difference between Darknet and the deep web?
Darknet is nearly inaccessible without knowing someone involved. Mostly just used for filesharing.

DrewDioxin wrote:
Literal monster. You're welcome though fam.

Not always. A huge number of rapes are unreported, even when the victim lives. The numbers on it are mildly disturbing when you think about how many women you see a day.

But a lot of these instances aren't in America. Dmitri's ring was kidnapping homeless children from other areas.

CaponeCartels wrote:
Whats the difference between Darknet and the deep web?
Darknet is nearly inaccessible without knowing someone involved. Mostly just used for filesharing.

DrewDioxin wrote:
Literal monster. You're welcome though fam.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by Rolaholic
He's talking about "hurtcore".

If you've ever seen A Serbian Film, there was a scene in that movie similar to some of the worst things you can find through the underweb. There are boards where people go to talk about things they've done, and share photos of the acts.

No bueno.

Exactly what I'm saying it's people literally showing pictures of what they did, the stories and how to do it..........and yes you need to find someone who has access to it, hack their login and come in thorough a back door gateway so you won't be noticed, If you don't know how to properly protect yourself while looking for these things, someone will be watching you very carefully, you don't want people like that to be interested in you

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by Rolaholic
He's talking about "hurtcore".

If you've ever seen A Serbian Film, there was a scene in that movie similar to some of the worst things you can find through the underweb. There are boards where people go to talk about things they've done, and share photos of the acts.

No bueno.

Exactly what I'm saying it's people literally showing pictures of what they did, the stories and how to do it..........and yes you need to find someone who has access to it, hack their login and come in thorough a back door gateway so you won't be noticed, If you don't know how to properly protect yourself while looking for these things, someone will be watching you very carefully, you don't want people like that to be interested in you

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

anymore snapshots of deep web?
Find a guide and go check it out. Matter fact here you go, I found a nice read for you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/t...hat_it_contains_and_how/

Here's a thread from misc, may have been posted in here already. Not sure. http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=129624503

It's not all CP and illegal %$!#, there's vast amounts of information to read through also. If you're not willing to go to prison for your curiosity, don't click anything you think will get you federal time. You don't just enter the deepweb and get CP and snuff popups, you have to actively look for this stuff.

The feds really focus their time on people who access illegal material a lot and over long periods of time (repeated visits to known CP/weapons/terrorism/hacking sites), and people who share it. Taking a glance at some bad things isn't guaranteed prison time, but some memories and mental images are worse than prison.

There's a lot to do though. A lot. My first time exploring I got lost for hours just digging. Poke around but be careful.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

anymore snapshots of deep web?
Find a guide and go check it out. Matter fact here you go, I found a nice read for you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/t...hat_it_contains_and_how/

Here's a thread from misc, may have been posted in here already. Not sure. http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=129624503

It's not all CP and illegal %$!#, there's vast amounts of information to read through also. If you're not willing to go to prison for your curiosity, don't click anything you think will get you federal time. You don't just enter the deepweb and get CP and snuff popups, you have to actively look for this stuff.

The feds really focus their time on people who access illegal material a lot and over long periods of time (repeated visits to known CP/weapons/terrorism/hacking sites), and people who share it. Taking a glance at some bad things isn't guaranteed prison time, but some memories and mental images are worse than prison.

There's a lot to do though. A lot. My first time exploring I got lost for hours just digging. Poke around but be careful.

Just read all the pages can't believe I never saw this thread

So let me get this straight the deep web is basically web pages that were created but can't find through a search engine. In order go find the site u need to know the exact URL and it's not all illegal activity on there but if u wanted something that only a select few of people knew about as an example say NT was on the deep web only whoever actually knew about it and the exact URL, user name and password to view the info about Jordan releases could. Do I got the correct idea?

Just read all the pages can't believe I never saw this thread

So let me get this straight the deep web is basically web pages that were created but can't find through a search engine. In order go find the site u need to know the exact URL and it's not all illegal activity on there but if u wanted something that only a select few of people knew about as an example say NT was on the deep web only whoever actually knew about it and the exact URL, user name and password to view the info about Jordan releases could. Do I got the correct idea?

Darknet? Nah, I'm not about that life at ALL! 3 Men And A Hammer still haunts me 3 years later. Anything even remotely close to this is not for me...

Darknet? Nah, I'm not about that life at ALL! 3 Men And A Hammer still haunts me 3 years later. Anything even remotely close to this is not for me...

This intrigues me for some reason.
I wanna go to that hurtcore forum...

Back
Top Bottom