** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Definitely very interesting going through the whole thread; it seems the deep web can be useful for many non-nefarious things as well.

Definitely very interesting going through the whole thread; it seems the deep web can be useful for many non-nefarious things as well.

you know you have a really good chance of getting hacked by going to the deep web? i wouldnt even bother going there unless you honestly have to which i dont know why you would need to unless your into buying drugs online which is idiotic in the first place
laugh.gif

you know you have a really good chance of getting hacked by going to the deep web? i wouldnt even bother going there unless you honestly have to which i dont know why you would need to unless your into buying drugs online which is idiotic in the first place
laugh.gif

Yo I wonder if there is any info on Aliens on the deep web. Also I can't imagine how scary the dark web is after watching A serbian film, $#@! is ridiculous

Yo I wonder if there is any info on Aliens on the deep web. Also I can't imagine how scary the dark web is after watching A serbian film, $#@! is ridiculous

its crazy to think whats lurking beneath the surface...even knowing about this set you apart from the average internet user 

its crazy to think whats lurking beneath the surface...even knowing about this set you apart from the average internet user 

Threads like these make me freak out about the internet and the possibilities.. I'm going to pretend I never read through this.

Threads like these make me freak out about the internet and the possibilities.. I'm going to pretend I never read through this.

I must find black market transgenics research.
I'm goin in as soon as I gear up. 

BET I find Aliens.

I must find black market transgenics research.
I'm goin in as soon as I gear up. 

BET I find Aliens.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Basically. Hurtcore (also called necropedo) videos and photos are made with the specific intention of showing someone being beaten, tortured, sexually assaulted, and anything else the creator can think of.
Enough to make me want to become a Batman-like vigilante and hunt all of these people down one by one.

Don't deserve to live.

Basically. Hurtcore (also called necropedo) videos and photos are made with the specific intention of showing someone being beaten, tortured, sexually assaulted, and anything else the creator can think of.
Enough to make me want to become a Batman-like vigilante and hunt all of these people down one by one.

Don't deserve to live.

was expecting this thread to pop up one of these days.
laugh.gif

people going to take what they can and go underground if these stupid laws pass.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

was expecting this thread to pop up one of these days.
laugh.gif

people going to take what they can and go underground if these stupid laws pass.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

anymore snapshots of deep web?
Find a guide and go check it out. Matter fact here you go, I found a nice read for you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/t...hat_it_contains_and_how/

Here's a thread from misc, may have been posted in here already. Not sure. http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=129624503

It's not all CP and illegal %$!#, there's vast amounts of information to read through also. If you're not willing to go to prison for your curiosity, don't click anything you think will get you federal time. You don't just enter the deepweb and get CP and snuff popups, you have to actively look for this stuff.

The feds really focus their time on people who access illegal material a lot and over long periods of time (repeated visits to known CP/weapons/terrorism/hacking sites), and people who share it. Taking a glance at some bad things isn't guaranteed prison time, but some memories and mental images are worse than prison.

There's a lot to do though. A lot. My first time exploring I got lost for hours just digging. Poke around but be careful.

I don't think I gave you a proper thank you.. Earl Zones opened my eyes to the deep web and I havent looked back.. appriciate all your help my life has been changed 
pimp.gif
 still don't have it down as well as id like to but I can def get around the deep web pretty well now

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

anymore snapshots of deep web?
Find a guide and go check it out. Matter fact here you go, I found a nice read for you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/t...hat_it_contains_and_how/

Here's a thread from misc, may have been posted in here already. Not sure. http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=129624503

It's not all CP and illegal %$!#, there's vast amounts of information to read through also. If you're not willing to go to prison for your curiosity, don't click anything you think will get you federal time. You don't just enter the deepweb and get CP and snuff popups, you have to actively look for this stuff.

The feds really focus their time on people who access illegal material a lot and over long periods of time (repeated visits to known CP/weapons/terrorism/hacking sites), and people who share it. Taking a glance at some bad things isn't guaranteed prison time, but some memories and mental images are worse than prison.

There's a lot to do though. A lot. My first time exploring I got lost for hours just digging. Poke around but be careful.

I don't think I gave you a proper thank you.. Earl Zones opened my eyes to the deep web and I havent looked back.. appriciate all your help my life has been changed 
pimp.gif
 still don't have it down as well as id like to but I can def get around the deep web pretty well now

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
Yeah........still curious about the "good" info on the deep web though (as in not cp or anything illegal).  Maybe one day my curiosity will catch up to me.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
Yeah........still curious about the "good" info on the deep web though (as in not cp or anything illegal).  Maybe one day my curiosity will catch up to me.

I'm not about that life but it is interesting and I'd love to see what they have on UFO's and conspiracies/illuminati stuff down there

Back
Top Bottom