** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

I'm not about that life but it is interesting and I'd love to see what they have on UFO's and conspiracies/illuminati stuff down there

Thoughts on this presentation? Anyone see any holes here?
Anyway, I think it would be good to watch this first. Alot of valid points if you are going to do this responsibly.

Thoughts on this presentation? Anyone see any holes here?
Anyway, I think it would be good to watch this first. Alot of valid points if you are going to do this responsibly.

read through a lot of those reddit comments. i dont think about that life. seem like there are a lot of sick individuals there. hard to decipher the trolling comments but i have no doubts there are drug markets, pkenty of cp, and "communities" of pedos and murderers.

read through a lot of those reddit comments. i dont think about that life. seem like there are a lot of sick individuals there. hard to decipher the trolling comments but i have no doubts there are drug markets, pkenty of cp, and "communities" of pedos and murderers.

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by Hyper

This intrigues me for some reason.
I wanna go to that hurtcore forum...

The forum I saw was called "Violent Desires" the users allege it to be the most sick and twisted place on the entire web, what really got to me is that they always referred to their victims as "meat"
sick.gif

is the deepweb basically a place to find stuff from consumptionjunction from back in the day?  or an internet version of "faces of death"?
do they even make that crazy stuff anymore? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

some of those images are tough to remove from your mind 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by Hyper

This intrigues me for some reason.
I wanna go to that hurtcore forum...

The forum I saw was called "Violent Desires" the users allege it to be the most sick and twisted place on the entire web, what really got to me is that they always referred to their victims as "meat"
sick.gif

is the deepweb basically a place to find stuff from consumptionjunction from back in the day?  or an internet version of "faces of death"?
do they even make that crazy stuff anymore? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

some of those images are tough to remove from your mind 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I'm not about that life but it is interesting and I'd love to see what they have on UFO's and conspiracies/illuminati stuff down there

You can get more than enough of the conspiracy/illuminati talk right here on good ole NT

Originally Posted by solidsnake

You can get more than enough of the conspiracy/illuminati talk right here on good ole NT

Just read most of this thread and It had me spooked for while. Don't think Ill be checking this out anytime soon

Just read most of this thread and It had me spooked for while. Don't think Ill be checking this out anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom