** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Now I'm not too sure about doing this...

If you're nervous in the least bit and you really don't know what you're doing... don't do it. You'll probably regret it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Now I'm not too sure about doing this...

If you're nervous in the least bit and you really don't know what you're doing... don't do it. You'll probably regret it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I say just go to the library or something and use it. Not from your own personal PC.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Good idea. I'm about to straight hit up a homies house and get this started while he on XBox Live.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This haha. I'm intrigued but too scared/too much life to live to mess with this right now. Definitely wish I could see a pro access it though.

I say just go to the library or something and use it. Not from your own personal PC.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Good idea. I'm about to straight hit up a homies house and get this started while he on XBox Live.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This haha. I'm intrigued but too scared/too much life to live to mess with this right now. Definitely wish I could see a pro access it though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<
laugh.gif
RIP to your homie
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<
laugh.gif
RIP to your homie
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom