** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

whoa something i'll be doing a lot of research on the next couple of hours, good work OP for an interesting post

indifferent.gif

Tried it out .......pedobear material EVERYWHERE

r9h895.gif

unless I'm doing it wrong, the Deep Web is malarky. #pass

-The Juice

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I don't think I'm about this life.

I feel like there's people who are very immersed with the "deep web" waiting at the gates for new comers. Ready to just wreck all your info and scare you out. That's how they survive off of you 'wet behind the ear' guppies, freeballin' it in a shark tank
laugh.gif
...I'm talking mess, but I wouldn't be surprised if people made their living off of attacking and hacking bank records, and secretly installing keystroke viruses and such. Hijacking your info, blackmailing you, ransoming off your personal info and such.

Be careful NT fam, this may be the only warning before it's too late.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I don't think I'm about this life.

I feel like there's people who are very immersed with the "deep web" waiting at the gates for new comers. Ready to just wreck all your info and scare you out. That's how they survive off of you 'wet behind the ear' guppies, freeballin' it in a shark tank
laugh.gif
...I'm talking mess, but I wouldn't be surprised if people made their living off of attacking and hacking bank records, and secretly installing keystroke viruses and such. Hijacking your info, blackmailing you, ransoming off your personal info and such.

Be careful NT fam, this may be the only warning before it's too late.
laugh.gif

I got a better idea, turn off your computer and go outside and get you some p****

I'm interested, but I really don't want to see any CP.
I mean I have a job that I'd like to keep lol

I'm interested, but I really don't want to see any CP.
I mean I have a job that I'd like to keep lol

I got a better idea, turn off your computer and go outside and get you some p****

One of my bosses told me about this. I'm a network/security admin myself and im too scared to lurk 
laugh.gif

One of my bosses told me about this. I'm a network/security admin myself and im too scared to lurk 
laugh.gif

What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?

What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Done

The more you know the less you know, I'll pass

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Done

The more you know the less you know, I'll pass

Back
Top Bottom