** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Anything on evolution or frequency?

I don't think you're going to find anything in TOR. It's not deep enough I don't think. I also think you are going to have to mentally blast through brickwalls in order to get where you want to go. 

But I'm more interested in keywords than links really. If anyone gets even the slightest hint of metaphysics or mythology type stuff I want a PM.

My time down there is limited because I won't use my own set up. I'm working on maximizing my time though.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Anything on evolution or frequency?

I don't think you're going to find anything in TOR. It's not deep enough I don't think. I also think you are going to have to mentally blast through brickwalls in order to get where you want to go. 

But I'm more interested in keywords than links really. If anyone gets even the slightest hint of metaphysics or mythology type stuff I want a PM.

My time down there is limited because I won't use my own set up. I'm working on maximizing my time though.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Thank you for the response.  I guess I was looking for something useful or informative.  Something I can sit down and read as opposed to a
screen shot just showing me what sites are out there.  Info on financial scandals or corruption in the business world is something of interest to me.
Anything on Legatus on there?  Enron, Tyco? Any esoteric stuff as well. Alchemy?

dig dig dig. or go to overdrome. its a clearweb site with plenty of the same info you can find while diving.
I really would not want to risk doing any digging on my personal laptop connected through my University's server, not that I would know how.
grin.gif

Is the overdrome site something I can access safely?

If you are able to find any info on the above topics not found elsewhere please forward it to me, I can pay for your troubles if need be.
why not? you'll be fine with the proper safeguards.

overdome is safe, it's a surface site like any other. there IS info on there that could be used for bad/not so legal things but you'll know what those are when you see the links and if you think you should click, click. if not, don't. like I said, safeguards are great.

I hadn't seen this post but if I can find anything I think you'd be interested in I can PM you. no pay necessary sir.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Thank you for the response.  I guess I was looking for something useful or informative.  Something I can sit down and read as opposed to a
screen shot just showing me what sites are out there.  Info on financial scandals or corruption in the business world is something of interest to me.
Anything on Legatus on there?  Enron, Tyco? Any esoteric stuff as well. Alchemy?

dig dig dig. or go to overdrome. its a clearweb site with plenty of the same info you can find while diving.
I really would not want to risk doing any digging on my personal laptop connected through my University's server, not that I would know how.
grin.gif

Is the overdrome site something I can access safely?

If you are able to find any info on the above topics not found elsewhere please forward it to me, I can pay for your troubles if need be.
why not? you'll be fine with the proper safeguards.

overdome is safe, it's a surface site like any other. there IS info on there that could be used for bad/not so legal things but you'll know what those are when you see the links and if you think you should click, click. if not, don't. like I said, safeguards are great.

I hadn't seen this post but if I can find anything I think you'd be interested in I can PM you. no pay necessary sir.

I posted a hidden wiki screen on the last page, near the bottom.

club what kinda stuff are you interested in?

edit - people looking for specific things who use TOR themselves, there are search sites you can use. posting this again.

I posted a hidden wiki screen on the last page, near the bottom.

club what kinda stuff are you interested in?

edit - people looking for specific things who use TOR themselves, there are search sites you can use. posting this again.

Thoughts on Orbot?
nerd.gif

It's Tor for Android. My problem is that my main internet is through mobile tether, need to find a way to proxy that out...
I'm sure there is all types of bank info stored on my android phone. I have like 3 or 4 different banking apps on there that I don't want any Russians getting their hands on...

Thoughts on Orbot?
nerd.gif

It's Tor for Android. My problem is that my main internet is through mobile tether, need to find a way to proxy that out...
I'm sure there is all types of bank info stored on my android phone. I have like 3 or 4 different banking apps on there that I don't want any Russians getting their hands on...

why everyone only posting screen caps of that silk road drug thing?

aliens
ancient life
assassinations
cover ups
rothchilds
JFK

why everyone only posting screen caps of that silk road drug thing?

aliens
ancient life
assassinations
cover ups
rothchilds
JFK

There really is not much of interest on there unless your a pedophile. Dont waste your time fellas

I finally went on there. Checked out the hiddenwiki. I stayed away from the obvious links but most of them don't work or say bad proxy forbidden.

Alot of you cats stopped posting after posting in this thread.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom