Does pickyourshoes.com ever have their shoes in stock?!

Everytime I look here 85% of their shoes are sold out...

Has anyone ever seen the shoes they want in stock on this website?

occasionally random sizes will pop up, but it's not like they're gonna get a fsr of something that came out a while back. the site's better formostly newer releases.

pys is whack i hate that about them how they dont take the sold out stuff. i think thats why i have never ordered from them before just because of that

I've ordered from them once, and they had the pair in stock .... so they get good reviews from me.

If they say they have it, they have it.

I think they keep the pictures up as a source. For older shoes, it is useful when trying to compare shoes to see if the one you are buying are fake or not.

Well, Ive been having bad luck looking for shoes online...whats your guys' favorite websites to buy shoes off of?

Well, Ive been having bad luck looking for shoes online...whats your guys' favorite websites to buy shoes off of?

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Shoetrends.com has shoes for the LO-LO for real. I bought the kobe player edition forces that were 250$ for 150$.I ordered em Friday Morning and recievedem Monday
pimp.gif

From my experience, they get stock in then it normally sells really fast, so even half a day after something new has dropped on their site, most (if its ahyped release) will be sold out already. And yeah obviously they dont remove old releases, but like 8tothe24 said, I find that handy when trying to find out info about old releases or fakes etc.

As for the prices, for the most part I think they're pretty good.
ohwell.gif

at least they don't take your orders like napsize and flightclub only to tell you later that they already sold.
eyes.gif

actually almost all of their stuff is in stock

theres a hidden section of the site that most people arent aware of
nerd.gif

yea pickyourshoes.com is only good for new releases but if u search around they do have some shoes that released a while back with some sizes still in stock.to me its like a treasure hunt
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Anyone know where else can I find a good site with air maxes? Until then I have to stick with pys.

Originally Posted by WHITMONSTER1

at least they don't take your orders like napsize and flightclub only to tell you later that they already sold.
eyes.gif

TRUE THAT!!!! Flightclub (N.Y.) waited a week and a 1/2 after I ordered to tell me that my shoe was sold out. Then I ordered the same shoe from the L.A.Store then same thing so basically 3 weeks of BS that ended up with me NOT getting my shoes
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom