[| -- Does T-Pain have an Album coming out? because he's mad at Mr. H-O-V (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Fab is corny for that. And T Pain is more talented than Fab with ease. Prolly still salty that Pain passed on the "Baby Don't Go" video
roll.gif

Word.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

So according to T-Pain this started when he was the 1st one who asked Jay to come on stage with him @ Summer Jam.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Fab is corny for that. And T Pain is more talented than Fab with ease. Prolly still salty that Pain passed on the "Baby Don't Go" video
roll.gif

Word.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but really anyone saying T-pain is a nobody is not in touch with the times, he's been killin' it for the past 2 years and will still be getting heavyradio play for a while

Fab is a %$%%%** idiot for all that though
laugh.gif
probably feel stupid as hell

T-Pain: "My Dad always told me the best way to have somebody get at you is to talk about them to somebody else."

...!*!@ kinda advice is that?!!

Like I said before, dude reached his boiling point...had people in the crowd saying "Jay killed you" and throwing the <> up so he said what hesaid. Hmmm...

If Jay did that +!#+ on stage, that's extra foul on his part no doubt. But with the spotlight on both them _'s and thousands watchingthem...wouldn't someone have caught the gestures and brought it up already? This the first time I'm hearing about all that...

That's not to say it didn't happen, I just find it strange that something as blatant as that is coming out to light now.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Deuce King

And T Pain is more talented than Fab with ease.

LOL.
he IS... he knows theory which allows him to write and PRODUCE (yes he makes beats too) crazy melodies... AND he doesnt need somebody to do his hooks for him... fab can rap his #!# off but dudes b actin like punchlines make u THAT talented... singers > rappers... producers > rappers... remember im talkin talent...

qft
pimp.gif

LOL.
he IS... he knows theory which allows him to write and PRODUCE (yes he makes beats too) crazy melodies... AND he doesnt need somebody to do his hooks for him... fab can rap his #!# off but dudes b actin like punchlines make u THAT talented... singers > rappers... producers > rappers... remember im talkin talent...

Let me clarify a bit, when the word "talented" was tossed out, my first impression was who is the better rapper. Of course T-Pain can make nicebeats, have okay concepts and have a crazy hook game as others might think, but I would honestly rather listen to Fab whether he be a punchline rapper or notover T-Pain. To me, nothing about T-Pain's music or lack there of will or has convinced me to either listen to his music on a consistent basis or evenwant to purchase it. Although, Fab may not be considered the best or one of the best at what he does I would listen to Fab over T-Pain any day of the week,twice on Sunday.

Also, I know that your a producer and all so you "might" be a bit bias towards producers but in terms of hip hop and the actual foundation of it,rappers>producers. Maybe in todays terms people may feel like producers>rappers which could be the case for all intense purposes but let's not losesight of who is the driver (rappers) should be and who the passenger (producers) should be.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I don't really see doa as knockin his hustle since he got the cosign, more like it knocked the other little hustlers off the block so the og can shine, and he did. Dude is a pop culture staple, that's why i don't get this.

It just feels like a knock at Pain's hustle. Yea he said its coo for Pain, Wayne and Kanye to use it but I mean those are the 3 main artists actually using it lol. Auto tune is Pain's hustle. So when you make a song titled "Death of Autotune" but except T-Pain? It still seems like a threat to Pain's hustle. Especially as influential as Hov is to some of these dudes.
exactly...thats why Jay comes off corny to me sometimes. Dude knows that his words have power, so he says lil slick stuff, then tries to play itoff like he didnt mean anything by it, when everything dude does is calculated

roll.gif

LOL.

Let me clarify a bit, when the word "talented" was tossed out, my first impression was who is the better rapper. Of course T-Pain can make nice beats, have okay concepts and have a crazy hook game as others might think, but I would honestly rather listen to Fab whether he be a punchline rapper or not over T-Pain. To me, nothing about T-Pain's music or lack there of will or has convinced me to either listen to his music on a consistent basis or even want to purchase it. Although, Fab may not be considered the best or one of the best at what he does I would listen to Fab over T-Pain any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Also, I know that your a producer and all so you "might" be a bit bias towards producers but in terms of hip hop and the actual foundation of it, rappers>producers. Maybe in todays terms people may feel like producers>rappers which could be the case for all intense purposes but let's not lose sight of who is the driver (rappers) should be and who the passenger (producers) should be.

Sounds like you are measuring talent based of being a lyricist. And as far as ur analogy its far from truth. Last i check they still sell beats/instrumentalrecords of tracks. I have yet to recieve or hear of an acapella rap album. And who would buy it outside some serious underground hip hop fans. He not only canwork the triton etc he can play trumbone the drums piano guitar as well work the boards so that deff implies more talent then just rapping. Rapping is nuttinmore/less then poetry put to music. Without the music 2pac wouldnt be nuttin more/less then langston hughes. Really they are a cohesive pair but without theproduction u basically r left with nuttin but a trendy poet.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Jay has accapella rap albums..... continue your discussion

When did def jam release an accapella album. I aint talking about some computer dj who bootlegged n#g rig somethin with a photoshopped cd and pushed it on theblock and promoted on mixtape websites. If u think jay z just rappin in concert with no beas no nuttin just rapping would sell out cd/arenas is a lil farfetch2 say the least

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

t pain is a nobody...

^
Suicide-Bomber--15424.jpg

T-Pain may not be INTERNATIONALLY known.. BUT

If you live in the U.S. and you do not know who T-Pain is then ^ yourself
laugh.gif

Homie is on the radio ALL DAY + has a song with taylor swift
indifferent.gif
T-Pain is internationally known.. at least in Africa. i was there last year and i would try to play Lupe for people, and they'd keep asking ifhad T-Pain
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After listening to that tpain vid, it kinda further confirms my suspicions that Jay is a b.a.n.

Always be a fan of his music, but that where it stops...and its where some of ya'll should stop too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

LOL.

qft
pimp.gif

This is true...

but I ain't heard a new T-Pain song in forever...Jigga said "we off that"

Back
Top Bottom