Does the Fentanyl Epidemic Scare You?

IDK how you guys are doing shrooms and are out and about. Just give me a dark room and some music or throw a movie on and I'm good.

that is my go-to move for sure, and definitely what I would say for anyone taking their first flight.

...but you ever sit on the beach and watch the sun set into the ocean while the world melts a little bit?

definitely something to that.

I had an emergency appendectomy done sometime during Nov. 2018. I was in the hospital for a few days, and they administered Dilaudid (I think), and I can tell you, that was greatest feeling I've ever felt in my life. Idk how to describe it, but that warm and fuzzy feeling is unmatched. Also, the warm feeling on/around your ears is something else as well. I felt like I was in heaven.

They prescribed me Percocet, but my sister flushed them down the toilet and ended up giving me some flower instead. Now that I think of it, I should've been addicted to opiods a long time ago. Had 2 ACL reconstructive surgeries all before the age of 22 and was prescribed Vicodin and Percocet both times. Took the drugs as well, but somehow never got hooked.
Yeah Dilaudid is a very very potent opioid. I haven't had it but I know it's a lot higher on the opioid ladder than my Tramadol. I've had an opioid cocktail of Morphine, Tramadol and Dipidolor at the same time at the hospital but that was when half of my right lung was removed. I was in far too much pain to really enjoy it and the amount was so high I could barely keep my eyes open anyway.
Then after a few days I was released from the hospital without any painkillers, they stopped the opioids as soon as they pulled out the chest tube, which was causing the most absurd pain I've ever felt.

So I can't really speak on how the opioid high from Dilaudid must've felt but I have a general idea. I assume that the more potent the opioid, the more intensive the high becomes.

In my worst junkie moments, I was high as a kite for a whole week straight or even longer, literally 24/7 heavenly euphoria. My Tramadol pills are extended release so I sometimes crushed them but for the most part I used the extended release for an effect that lasts the whole day.

Tbh I'm surprised nobody noticed in the past 5-6 years since I started abusing my opioids for weeks or months on-and-off.
As of a few months ago everyone knows about my addiction now, including all my friends and coworkers, but everyone was surprised when I told them. Only one friend said that he suspected opioid abuse but that he based that more on simply the fact that I'd been prescribed those opioids for so long than my behavior.
I could still function perfectly fine, as evidenced by nobody noticing even when I was about as high as I could get without entering the danger zone of a potential overdose.

People have always said I have "dead eyes" even before I was prescribed opioids so that's probably why nobody really suspected anything.

Me and my girl tried Shrooms this past spring.That ***** wasn’t hitting on nothing. We both left underwhelmed
Swear I was waiting on this crazy experience and to be on cloud 9 and ….. nothing.

Yeah Dilaudid is a very very potent opioid. I haven't had it but I know it's a lot higher on the opioid ladder than my Tramadol. I've had an opioid cocktail of Morphine, Tramadol and Dipidolor at the same time at the hospital but that was when half of my right lung was removed. I was in far too much pain to really enjoy it and the amount was so high I could barely keep my eyes open anyway.
Then after a few days I was released from the hospital without any painkillers, they stopped the opioids as soon as they pulled out the chest tube, which was causing the most absurd pain I've ever felt.

So I can't really speak on how the opioid high from Dilaudid must've felt but I have a general idea. I assume that the more potent the opioid, the more intensive the high becomes.

In my worst junkie moments, I was high as a kite for a whole week straight or even longer, literally 24/7 heavenly euphoria. My Tramadol pills are extended release so I sometimes crushed them but for the most part I used the extended release for an effect that lasts the whole day.

Tbh I'm surprised nobody noticed in the past 5-6 years since I started abusing my opioids for weeks or months on-and-off.
As of a few months ago everyone knows about my addiction now, including all my friends and coworkers, but everyone was surprised when I told them. Only one friend said that he suspected opioid abuse but that he based that more on simply the fact that I'd been prescribed those opioids for so long than my behavior.
I could still function perfectly fine, as evidenced by nobody noticing even when I was about as high as I could get without entering the danger zone of a potential overdose.

People have always said I have "dead eyes" even before I was prescribed opioids so that's probably why nobody really suspected anything.
They gave me that dilaudid hydromorphone **** when i got shot, think it was 4mg evrry 2hrs or something.

Swear I was waiting on this crazy experience and to be on cloud 9 and ….. nothing.

Yall either didn’t eat enough or you got got. If you do try again, be careful. That’s a recipe for over doing it. Theres levels to shrooms like weed too. Them **** might just been weak.

Hope you're doing much better now, man! HMU sometimes if you want to talk.

I'm so square, I thought fentanyl was taken by people like a rave/party drug and had something to do with sexual performance. I'd be interested in tripping "safely," and that trip sitter idea was exactly what I would do, but I am already absurdly strong. IDK if LSD is a disassociative but hearing those stories about dudes on psychadellics (PCP?) getting shot multiple times and still running and lifting cars, I bet I'd be scary on them on some video game ****. But that's my super washed, newb, fear might not be rooted in reality. I really only even smoked weed twice and idk if i did it right, got some edibles downstairs but i only took them a few times to help me sleep

I hope everyone is safe though

If you know anyone retired Military, they probably have a stockpile. My sister got addicted to them and was falling asleep on the highway and telling her at the time 4yr old to drive. The VA just gives these ****s out like candy, mixing and matching contraindicated ones and everything. My parents had to go down to Dallas and steal them all from her house and she kept just going back to the VA and getting more. It's a known issue with the VA, overprescribing opoids

$25-$40 depending on the strain caps/stems ratio
Sounds about right. Did it for the first time last year on my bday and they were free. Did it this year on my bday and really didnt care how much it was, but that sounds about right.

What yall know about magical edibles. My plug has chocolate bars for sale at $60. I dont even know if thats a good price.

🤣

As some of you know from the weed thread, I've been getting ROBBED with these weed prices around my way ($80 for 1/8th). Same guy was asking me $60 for shrooms.

I need another dealer, ASAP LOL

🤣

As some of you know from the weed thread, I've been getting ROBBED with these weed prices around my way ($80 for 1/8th). Same guy was asking me $60 for shrooms.

I need another dealer, ASAP LOL
CE2D42AA-8F87-41ED-B906-AE5C6D0AAB1E.gif

My plug got some super top shelf stuff for $70 an 8th and Im like..
9AD530DF-74B2-4886-95B7-0BE9401CEA4F.gif

Damn fam. That’s disrespectful.

Yeah, fellas 🤦‍♂️

I need a new guy. If anyone knows someone good out in NYC, please let me know...

I suspect he charges me as much as he does, because him and I go back and he knows about my occupation and how much I make. So, I suppose he figures he can ask that much. But I'm not going to overpay and create some sort of normalcy for this crap.

Yeah, fellas 🤦‍♂️

I need a new guy. If anyone knows someone good out in NYC, please let me know...

I suspect he charges me as much as he does, because him and I go back and he knows about my occupation and how much I make. So, I suppose he figures he can ask that much. But I'm not going to overpay and create some sort of normalcy for this crap.

1632925102642.jpeg

What does this even mean??? :lol:

:lol:

1632926391438.jpeg

1632927088190.jpeg

1632927169729.jpeg

Basically people overcharging like that for “designer strains” in these fancy bags but IMO people just be buying the bags and putting regular in there if you not copping directly from a dispensary and even some of them might get you :lol: or plugs tryna call everything “exotic” :lol:

Aka “all I got is zaza and some runtz…” :lol:

I asked because unless dude is a dweeb they’re taxing just because :lol: that’s the only time a plug will hit you with the 50, 60, 80+ for a 3.5

Last edited:

1632926391438.jpeg

Basically people overcharging like that for “designer strains” in these fancy bags but IMO people just be buying the bags and putting regular in there if you not copping directly from a dispensary and even some of them might get you :lol: or plugs tryna call everything “exotic” :lol:

I asked because unless dude is a dweeb they’re taxing just because :lol: that’s the only time a plug will hit you with the 50, 60, 80+ for a 3.5

def overpriced middies in those bags and the film canisters you have to squeeze to open also

1632926391438.jpeg

At this point, I already know its gonna be underwhelming if it comes in these Amazon bags. :lol: My plug actually be having these strains..fresh, but never uses those bags. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom