Does the Fentanyl Epidemic Scare You?

Met a dude in a Panama on the way back from a trip and he was telling me that it was the highlight of his trip.

He was by far the most welcoming person I met that day and he seemed to be very much at peace with his life and the world around him.

Would probably do something similar under the right situation.

When administered correctly, Ayahuasca could potentially be life changing for the user. It's been known to treat individuals suffering from mental illnesses such as, Depressing, anxiety, BPD etc.

I read that fent can’t be smoked chemically. Like you don’t get the same effect as other methods. I don’t know how true that is after hearing how deadly it can be even touching it.

Id say stuff like weed,Shrooms, acid prolly aren’t being cut with fent. It’s more of the fake pills, coke, powder game. However if you are about that life invest in some drug testing kits so you know what you’re putting in your body.

Last edited:
You ever tried 99.99% LSD?
Can't say for certain, but I've done a bunch of tabs and I can confidently say my experiences with shrooms were better than my experiences with acid on the aggregate. Tripping for 12+ hours sounds cool on paper, but in practice I find myself wishing I was close to normal around 5-6 hours in.

Still have these lying around. Got the next 4 days off so I might chomp on a gram tonight and see where it takes me:
ED694529-1442-4F28-8A0F-25EA51CCD0F9.jpeg

I was in Dallas over the weekend on shrooms. Went to bottle blonde for anyone familiar to the area. Sat in a section and watched the flashing screens while I gave girls 2 mins to “wow me” before I kicked them out the section :lol:

10/10 great for all ages

I was in Dallas over the weekend on shrooms. Went to bottle blonde for anyone familiar to the area. Sat in a section and watched the flashing screens while I gave girls 2 mins to “wow me” before I kicked them out the section :lol:

10/10 great for all ages
Idk what it is but when you’re tripping at the strip club, you do not give a flying **** about those girls. All I wanted to do was drink and crack jokes. I roasted this poor guy smooth out the club on accident. :lol:

Idk what it is but when you’re tripping at the strip club, you do not give a flying **** about those girls. All I wanted to do was drink and crack jokes. I roasted this poor guy smooth out the club on accident. :lol:
I’m like that normally so it just amplifies it. I’m young, lean and handsome. Ain’t no club *** getting into this. Especially when you’re in a section or vip. They just want to take pics and drink for free. Cho’*** outta here :lol:

If he would've gotten aggy back with you would you have been able to fight on shrooms ?
That is a great question. That time I was aggravated for 15 hours, hell yea, but that night I was in an awesome place. I dont I could’ve even gotten mad enough to fight. I probably would’ve went on the defensive and threw him into a wall and kept cracking jokes. Tbh 6’4 every bit of 275, folks dont mess with me. On my 25th birthday, we was in line to get in the club and i was rollin balls. Dude behind me mentioned it was birthday. I turned around and was like, in my Pinky voice,“Its your birthday too?! Happy Birthday *****!”, and i pushed that man about 3 feet. His boys caught him and they fell back. Then we standing there and my boy was like, “I think those dudes didn’t like that. I looked like they wanted to do something but the had second thoughts.” :lol: I apologized, we bought each other shots and it was all good the rest of the night.

Still have these lying around. Got the next 4 days off so I might chomp on a gram tonight and see where it takes me:
ED694529-1442-4F28-8A0F-25EA51CCD0F9.jpeg
1 gram wouldn’t do anything but leave me anxious waiting for it to hit. Have never done less than 3.
Now that I think of it I still have a bag at home from last Halloween. Gonna be a good weekend

1 gram wouldn’t do anything but leave me anxious waiting for it to hit. Have never done less than 3.
Now that I think of it I still have a bag at home from last Halloween. Gonna be a good weekend
Honestly some of my best trips have taken place in that 1.5-2g wheelhouse. Get all the fun without completely losing touch.

$25-$40 depending on the strain caps/steams ratio
Sounds about right. Did it for the first time last year on my bday and they were free. Did it this year on my bday and really didnt care how much it was, but that sounds about right.

What yall know about magical edibles. My plug has chocolate bars for sale at $60. I dont even know if thats a good price.

be safe NT fam, stay away from the opioids. I stick to edibles when I’m feeling stressed.

I can dig that...safest route, actually.

still recommend shrooms to pretty much everybody at some point in life...there's a reason it's an ancient human tradition.
I’ve tried shrooms a few times, they’re dope. They actually sell Shrooms at dispensaries in Cali now. Can Shrooms be laced w fentanyl?

The same way a cup of kool aid can be laced. If sprinkled fentanyl on your shrooms, they are TRYING to kill you and youre not paying attention.

IDK I'd be careful, I have always heard that mushrooms & LSD could make certain ppl go irreparably insane. maybe that's just anti drug propaganda but I remember ppl who took part in the same extra curricular activities all being a bit off in a similar uniform fashion, maybe it had everything to do w.sumthing else other than drugs & it prolly eventually wears off but all that stuff always struck me as unpredictable. also I don't see why it shouldn't be laced w/fentanyl TBH, I remember when ppl said that there were mushrooms that were laced w/PCP. not sure that this is possible but I mean plz don't think that illegal transactions are never laced just because it would be complicated or expensive, there are a bunch of weird insane ppl out there. I remember when Nature rapped about watch out for asbestos in weed & it had me thinking.

Back
Top Bottom