Does UPS deliver on Saturdays?

Nike Jordan

Supporter
I bought an item online yesterday (Thursday) and had it shipped via 2nd Day Air.

Anyone?

I bought an item online yesterday (Thursday) and had it shipped via 2nd Day Air.

Anyone?

Yep. If it's 2 Day though it won't ship unless its Monday - Friday, the "business days"

Saturday shipping has to be designated, and trust it will say it on tracking. If it says just 2nd Day, its second business day, so like its been said above Monday is when you should expect it.

Yep. If it's 2 Day though it won't ship unless its Monday - Friday, the "business days"

Saturday shipping has to be designated, and trust it will say it on tracking. If it says just 2nd Day, its second business day, so like its been said above Monday is when you should expect it.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Anyone?
2nd Day Air is only based on business days, UNLESS you have paid extra (which is an added $15-20), to have them deliver on Saturdays.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Anyone?
2nd Day Air is only based on business days, UNLESS you have paid extra (which is an added $15-20), to have them deliver on Saturdays.

Really depends on the UPS driver. For one FedEx has the same policy as stated, and they delivered some golf clubs to me on a Saturday that weren't even 2nd day air shipped, just regular ground.

Really depends on the UPS driver. For one FedEx has the same policy as stated, and they delivered some golf clubs to me on a Saturday that weren't even 2nd day air shipped, just regular ground.

Back
Top Bottom