Dogs are Awesome

i refuse to watch the heartless dog murder again and would honestly apprecitae it if dude would jus edit n delete his post...

anyway... i miss my labs man
frown.gif

woow....thats incredibly touching....i cant ever see another animal display this type of loyalty towards a human...

looking at this and remmembering the speech at the end of Marley and Me, breaks me.

The minute I am in a position to own a dog of my own, it will happen. Hopefully that time comes sooner than later. A Shiba Inu will be my pal soon enough.

my dog just farted on me so this story has a lower impact on me right now.

but still.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

My dog (Lab 6yrs old) had to be put down last month due to increasing liver problems.
mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That was was my little man
tired.gif

-The Juice

dogs are def awesome
our family dog doesnt go to the bed until the last person of our family is upstairs a couple of years ago i moved out and my mom said ruby(her name) would wait for me to come home before she finally got used t the fact i wasnt coming home.

falling on hard times i had to move back home and my 3rd night i get in late and go to my bed and she's there laying directly on my spot on bed. when she saw i was home she got up and went to her usual spot.

i dnt see how anyone can say cats are better or any pet for that matter. I'm still amazed at my dog's level of loyalty

dogs are one of my favorite things on earth. that picture was extremely sad, but powerful at the same time.

frown.gif
had me tearing up...

Something to balance that Buzz Killington  post that I came across a while ago...

enhanced-buzz-31054-1309714250-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31061-1309714836-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31052-1309714865-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31057-1309713806-8.jpg

Link

I can't wait to get a dog.

since we're posting dogs..

295e0s5.jpg

my 3.

well, you can only see 2. the third is hiding in his house because he's anti social as hell

We got a 5 lbs yorkie named bruiser just turned 9. He had diarrhea one nite and deuced on the bathroom mat while we were asleep. He saw my wife washing the mat in the tub (yeah i know, gross). Next nite he jumped in the tub and deuced. He sleeps in my armpit everynight and jumps on my face if he needs to go out. I guess he knows when he got the runs, there's no time to wake me.

Sorry to hear about your dog juice. All dogs go to heaven bro

Im going on vacation for a month in a few weeks and the only one Im gonna miss is him 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Gentlemen of the jury: The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him and become his enemy. His son or daughter that he has reared with loving care may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us, those whom we trust with our happiness and our good name, may become traitors to their faith. The money that a man has, he may lose. It flies away from him, perhaps when he needs it the most. A man’s reputation may be sacrificed in a moment of ill-considered action. The people who are prone to fall on their knees to do us honor when success is with us may be the first to throw the stone of malice when failure settles its cloud upon our heads. The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him and the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous is his dog.
Gentlemen of the jury: A man’s dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master’s side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him to guard against danger, to fight against his enemies, and when the last scene of all comes, and death takes the master in its embrace and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by his graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true even to death.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

When I buy a home, I'm getting 2 rock wilders, 2 pitbulls and a dover mint pincher.

i love dogs and i respect the fact that you too love dogs, but FAM 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

When I buy a home, I'm getting 2 rock wilders, 2 pitbulls and a dover mint pincher.

at least spell it right
30t6p3b.gif

rottweilers

doberman pinscher

Back
Top Bottom