Dogs are Awesome

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

When I buy a home, I'm getting 2 rock wilders, 2 pitbulls and a dover mint pincher.

i love dogs and i respect the fact that you too love dogs, but FAM 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hopefully by home he means a house.... No apartment in the world will let u keep those dogs.. 
Honestly makes me sad tho. Been wanting a pitt for years and my girl just won't budge. She knows it will make our living situation hard as hell when it comes time to move. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

When I buy a home, I'm getting 2 rock wilders, 2 pitbulls and a dover mint pincher.

at least spell it right
30t6p3b.gif

rottweilers

doberman pinscher
laugh.gif

I know man, did it for the lulz.

Word to head chog.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

My dog (Lab 6yrs old) had to be put down last month due to increasing liver problems.
mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That was was my little man
tired.gif

-The Juice
Had to put down my 12 yr old yellow in 2009. Had something called laryngeal paralysis (sp?)...as he got older he couldn't breathe if he exerted himself too much. Thunderstorms and stairs were his undoing. Great dog though. Never seen temperament like that. Wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even fight back if he got attacked by another dog or wild animal. Dude just loved people and food. Labs are awesome dogs.
pimp.gif

This is the condition my pup had:

here's my jack russell terrier named Wasé or Wishbone.

in the future I'd want another JRT and an Australian Kelpie.

THe minute i move out of the city, I'm getting a lab. Grown up with black labs my whole life. Trained them to forage for their own food (berries, squirrels etc) and will come the second you whistle. Cannot wait to move to the country

More military working dogs.
soldier-with-military-working-dog-jump-off-the-ramp_110301-f-rr679-717.png

parachuting-dog-111010.jpg

[h1]Spidermachine916[/h1]Those gloves are the Oakley SI Assault gloves. I have a pair and they're ok.

Wow what a powerful picture. That's why it breaks my heart to see all dogs at the shelter abandoned. I wish more people would look on the inside of these dogs then on their outward appearances. I can't stand it when people say oh that dog isn't a pure breed or it's a mutt and use that a reason why they wouldn't adopt a rescue dog.

That picture definitely has inspired me to start a Animal Rescue foundation. Thanks OP

Originally Posted by AR Guy

[h1]Spidermachine916[/h1]Those gloves are the Oakley SI Assault gloves. I have a pair and they're ok.
eek.gif

Auto launching parachute I assume?

Or the dog gotta bite it and pull the rip cord. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by AR Guy

[h1]
Spidermachine916
[/h1]Those gloves are the Oakley SI Assault gloves. I have a pair and they're ok.
eek.gif

Auto launching parachute I assume?

Or the dog gotta bite it and pull the rip cord. 
pimp.gif

dog's jumping into water. both wearing life vests

dogs really are the best animals

really can't stand when people say "they're just dogs," especially when issues of animal cruelty come up. makes me really question their character

every dog i've had has been just as much a part of my family as any human being

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I LOVE Dogs!!! I can't stand seeing pics like this I get real emotional since I had a dog once.

tumblr_lpqo63LOM71qdcddco1_500.jpg

My dog... She was abandoned, and was tied to a tree for 3 days when she was 4 years old... My dad works for the city, cleaning up parks, and saw her one day tied to a tree. Three days later, dad went to the same park to clean it, and she was still there, so my dad took her in... She had a chip in her, called the number that was in the chip, and the "owners" said they didn't have a dog. We rescued her, and now I don't know what I would do without her. Only pic I had at the moment...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Gentlemen of the jury: The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him and become his enemy. His son or daughter that he has reared with loving care may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us, those whom we trust with our happiness and our good name, may become traitors to their faith. The money that a man has, he may lose. It flies away from him, perhaps when he needs it the most. A man’s reputation may be sacrificed in a moment of ill-considered action. The people who are prone to fall on their knees to do us honor when success is with us may be the first to throw the stone of malice when failure settles its cloud upon our heads. The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him and the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous is his dog.
Gentlemen of the jury: A man’s dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master’s side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him to guard against danger, to fight against his enemies, and when the last scene of all comes, and death takes the master in its embrace and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by his graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true even to death.

tired.gif
Son that hits deep My girls dog was truly a friend to the end.Dude went in their looking for her when her house caught on fire and stayed in her room looking for her she was at my crib.I'm sorry but a dog is truly the most loyal being a person can ever have the honor of befriending.When all else fails your dog truly will be the only being by your side.

Reading this thread with my dog right next to me. He's a beagle/daschund mix we rescued from the pound. Runs up to greet me with tail wagging everytime I walk through the door. Always feels good. Dogs are very much appreciated in my book.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Too Much

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

It's like the opposite of this story:

http://lastfreevoice.word...2008/06/13/david-motari/

I wanted to dismember this dude with my bare hands. SMH.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man, why even post that... Buzz Killington over here.

I remember this dude without clicking the link.  The marine who threw the puppy over the cliff? The $!$$%% needs to be dismembered limb by limb then beheaded and have his body parts sent to his family.
uhh the video was fake. The dog was already dead and he dog yelps was added o the film

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

It's like the opposite of this story:

http://lastfreevoice.word...2008/06/13/david-motari/

I wanted to dismember this dude with my bare hands. SMH.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I remember this dude without clicking the link.  The marine who threw the puppy over the cliff? The $!$$%% needs to be dismembered limb by limb then beheaded and have his body parts sent to his family.
uhh the video was fake. The dog was already dead and he dog yelps was added o the film

Proof? You'd figure if it was dead the scumbag would have mentioned the video was "fake".

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Shut your dumb *@# up already.  You're the same dude who agrees with the principles of the KKK and would rather live in a land full of white people... go get yourself an education.

Nothing I hate more than people who abuse animals and children...

Back
Top Bottom