dogs are only okay.

We hating on babies now

That's whats going on today
Sure, if that is how you want to take it.

I am just saying, nobody gives a damn about YOURS. The just click like out of common courtesy.

Back to dogs, I love dogs. One of my chill out spots is a dog park. I just sit and watch them interact with eachother, I do this for a while, whenever I go.

But I HATE tonsee people have dogs around public food spots. I saw someone put their dirty *** dog on an outside table at a bat.

Look man, nobody wants your dog around there food. Hair floating around, that is nasty as HELL. ( Very cultural )

Babies pictures are more annoying than dog pictures. Nobody cares about your baby but you

I mean, I can see if your kid is standing there with a trophy from a dance competition or science fair...is playing a piano, built a birdhouse, is the fastest RB in pee-wee.

omg, go you, awesome job, great parenting, I can get jazzed about that.

..but just a baby? nah, not really interested. good luck tho.

edit: don't get me wrong, I know the script..."little hat how old so cute wow looks just like."

I have both a dog and two cats. I've had the dog for a little while and took the cats in last year(the mom gave birth on my porch). My dog is needy, but loyal as hell and my cats both act very different. The male cat acts like my dog and is very needy when it comes to attention and the female is timid as hell. They taught me to value life alot more and to be less selfish as a person.
Most of all, they told me I'm far from ready from being an actual dad and children are alot more vulnerable.

dogs are too clingy and I don't have the time for that. I'm glad that a cat can entertain itself if I leave the house.

Never been into dogs, in fact I want my granny’s dog to die already. Dude had major anxiety issues and is annoying AF. Needs to kick the bucket already.
It's cool you're not into dogs, but come on man, have some compassion. Or at least train it a little instead of complaining.

house cats are a trash species
they have no boundaries...disrespect your whole ****

meanwhile my bully patrols the house

Real talk,

People who attribute human characteristics to animals are broken emotionally.

Like they can't deal with regular relationships with human beings so they replace them with pets who are dependent on them for survival and call them loyal.

I straight don't trust people who are obsessive about their pets

Last edited:
You don't need to train a dog to die for you... It appreciates you to the point that it will regardless if you're a good owner.

You think in the middle of a life or death situation you can just freeze frame and tell your dog to chill? This is real life g...

The fact you think that's just ok is kinda weird in itself :lol:

....because I appreciate and respect the loyalty found in canines? Ok :rolleyes

How many dog owners do you know training their dogs to die for them? Tf?

Never been into dogs, in fact I want my granny’s dog to die already. Dude had major anxiety issues and is annoying AF. Needs to kick the bucket already.

I mean, that's kinda ****** up, the dog might be the only thing that brings her happiness in her twilight years. it's like wishing her bed become less comfortable.

you don't have to spend any of your time training it, but maybe spring for lessons if it's that deep?

A well trained dog will quite literally die for you.

I don't understand what's not to get.

That puts them above 95% of the people I know off rip.

okay when your dog helps you find a job, brings you a bottle and bud after a breakup, or lets you crash on their couch while you get your **** together let me know.

high quality humans > *

Real talk,

People who attribute human characteristics to animals are broken emotionally.

Like they can't regular relationships with human beings so they replace them with pets who are dependent on them for survival and call them loyal.

I straight don't trust people who are obsessive about their pets
Or maybe since Canines and Felines share similar characteristics with humans because we're all mammals. In result of this, bonds are strengthened through commonalities shared between the species.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom