dogs are only okay.

I promise you, I swear to any and all applicable Gods that I was not trolling with the OP. just wanted it off my chest because it does describe A LOT of dog owners.
i didnt take your op as a troll i agree with you...just the responses to this dumb discussion we are having. :lol:
im washed.

I love my dog literally just as much as any other member of my family.

gy65cguw2mo01.jpg

Most people who own dogs, the dog actually owns you. Cuz u ain’t consistent with calm assertive energy and u ain’t a pack leader. Dog runs your life.
Kettle-training, treat training, low-toned voice, and leading a walk does wonders. Other than barking at weird sounds, my dog is disciplined as hell. I'm actually currently in the process of getting him used to random noises by bumping that on speakers at home so he get assimilated to those sounds and I'll give him treats every time he eases out of it.

Bet if aliens touch Earth they'll think the dogs are the leaders.

These species are dragging that other species around. When they **** that other species on two legs picks up after them.
Elephants think we're small cute animals so I don't discount this notion. But, I walk ahead of my dog and give it orders all day so I'm sure I'll be an exception.

I've been texting with women and ask how are you doing today... women says i feel horrible.... I say what's wrong.... she says my dog just died.... this has happened a couple of times.... and every case I be thinking (uhh okay?).... I thought a family member died or something..... yeah I don't care about dogs or cats like that... BTW my reply back is always(that's so sad)

I've been texting with women and ask how are you doing today... women says i feel horrible.... I say what's wrong.... she says my dog just died.... this has happened a couple of times.... and every case I be thinking (uhh okay?).... I thought a family member died or something..... yeah I don't care about dogs or cats like that... BTW my reply back is always(that's so sad)

I mean, I get the attachment. I let people do their thing, that's really all you can do.

You are entitled to your opinion

Funny you wrote like an essay to tell people

it is funny, I appreciate your appreciation. have a stellar day!

If you don't like dogs cool. But Dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Cats

Back
Top Bottom