dogs are only okay.

I love my friends (married couple) but they have ZERO control of their dog when guests enter their apartment. She borderline attacks everyone :smh: big pit bull jumping on you, barking loud etc. I feel like they should put her in the kennel since she can't behave but I think they look at it like it's her home too so they're not gonna do that. She's fine after all the opening theatrics but I hate it. My other homeboy in the complex has the most chill, well behaved dog ever. I love when she's around.

I love my friends (married couple) but they have ZERO control of their dog when guests enter their apartment. She borderline attacks everyone :smh: big pit bull jumping on you, barking loud etc. I feel like they should put her in the kennel since she can't behave but I think they look at it like it's her home too so they're not gonna do that. She's fine after all the opening theatrics but I hate it. My other homeboy in the complex has the most chill, well behaved dog ever. I love when she's around.

All about how you train them, they've let their dog think it's the alpha and it thinks it owns the house you visit so it'll do WHATEVER it wants. Owners probably just shrug it off.

Jameson is the best pet anyone ever had. He is the leader of Coal Gang's Animal Unit. He is on the left.

0199F179-F0BA-4F79-A7F7-E6D37BACDD41.jpeg

Dogs are the best man. We have 3 in the house 2 frenchies and 1 sheeb. They drive me insane but i would hate a quiet dog hair free house lol

Back
Top Bottom