DOING A SONG A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS Doc Franchise Song 184 All In

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I can't even be mad at your work ethic. After a few listens, you sound good too.

On that note...the reason rappers get love on here is because they BEEN here. You can't come here, introduce yourself and then drop a million songs on people here and expect them to love you.

It ain't even the fact that he just came IMO. It's the fact that he's really doing a song a day.... for 6 months.....

I actually listened to some of your music. You're not bad by any means, but this song a day thing isn't the way to go. It'll just scare folks away.

How did the Nique thread get locked and this is still open?

30t6p3b.gif

Respect your grind man, but why don't you make a thread with what you think are your 3 best tracks streaming so people can check you out and see whats good. No one is gonna come in here and download all 63 of these...

keep it up though

Originally Posted by thejrob

Respect your grind man, but why don't you make a thread with what you think are your 3 best tracks streaming so people can check you out and see whats good. No one is gonna come in here and download all 63 of these...

keep it up though

I will. Thanks for the comment. 

I respect what your doing and its great that you have such an incredible work ethic but really my guy I would have dropped like two mixtapes and a six song ep or something of your best songs or what you feel showcases your best work. But I'm still rockin with you, peeped a couple of tracks and like what I hear.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I respect what your doing and its great that you have such an incredible work ethic but really my guy I would have dropped like two mixtapes and a six song ep or something of your best songs or what you feel showcases your best work. But I'm still rockin with you, peeped a couple of tracks and like what I hear.
Im working on a all original collection as we speak. This is really just bootcamp. Keep my pen sharp, keep me recording and keep me working. I appreciate you taking the time to listen tho and rocking with me!!!

Cant knock your grind.....and as the ones above said, im awaiting a collection to pop in and listen on one sitting of the best tracks...

Back
Top Bottom