DOING A SONG A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS Doc Franchise Song 184 All In

This would be cool if each song had an intro, hook, chorus, bridge and 3 hot verses.  This is more like written freestyle a day for 6 months which is still pretty useful for perfecting your craft.

Dude I admire the work ethic, keep it up, don't listen to the haters..I haven't listened yet but I'll be sure to check these joints out over the weekend and give some feedback

I haven't listened every day... But I've listened to maybe a quarter of the songs since the begginning.. At some points you have good stuff, and at some points you have terrible stuff (which is inevitable when you drop a song every day)

BUT I admire your grind, and your will to stick to it... You said you were doing a song a day for 6 months... 4 months in you are still doing it..

pimp.gif
Kudos to you

@essential1--------@joeykadesh--------@Lxj-----@NeptunesBeats18

I appreciate all of the comments. Our goal was to treat it like a bootcamp perfect the craft and get honest opinions without trying to build a image of perfection> a lot of this stuff is just once over no redrafts nothing. write it, rap it, record it, put it out.

In December im going to drop all originals so def be on the lookout for that. Its going to be more involved gearing up for an official release in March.

Once again thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.

Check the EP if you dont already have it http://hulkshare.com/d880lx1ybpcx

Peace

Originally Posted by docfranchise

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

have u no shame?

naw, and ur s**t still sucks.....MusicalExcellence what instrument do you play?

laugh.gif
yea ok and i "play" keys... can't really play but i produce and make *#%# work for me...

until you stop this pathetic display of shamelessness u have no room to talk about anybody

have u no shame?

laugh.gif
yea ok and i "play" keys... can't really play but i produce and make *#%# work for me...

until you stop this pathetic display of shamelessness u have no room to talk about anybody
you dont play then......i produce as well. and I PLAY the guitar. and i sound like myself and not one of Wiz  newborns. so until you can get your own sound you should never comment on anyone's music- especially hating  comments. last time I checked my mouse doesn't click automatically. You could simply ignore me but you take time out your day to hop in this thread and hate......its a damn shame and a female trait. a real dude woulda hopped in here and politic'd on some building sh*t. im in the streets, in these forums, open mics, anywhere I gotta be, what do I have to lose? nothing. Get on yours, worry about yours and stop projecting that *****aness

have u no shame?

laugh.gif

you dont play then......i produce as well. and I PLAY the guitar. and i sound like myself and not one of Wiz  newborns. so until you can get your own sound you should never comment on anyone's music- especially hating  comments. last time I checked my mouse doesn't click automatically. You could simply ignore me but you take time out your day to hop in this thread and hate......its a damn shame and a female trait. a real dude woulda hopped in here and politic'd on some building sh*t. im in the streets, in these forums, open mics, anywhere I gotta be, what do I have to lose? nothing. Get on yours, worry about yours and stop projecting that *****aness

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

its funny to act like a girl........cant blame you tho its ur folks fault

docfranchise wrote:

I was gonna come in here and troll but I respect the dedication 
pimp.gif

What would you say are your five best songs out of all these?

Back
Top Bottom