DOING A SONG A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS Doc Franchise Song 184 All In

You're talented. And dedicated. I respect the hustle.

I don't know if you've got a go to, gotta spin that back track, but what I heard was cool and consistent. Keep grindin'.

its funny... let a more well known NTer create a thread like this and the sheep follow...

30t6p3b.gif

keep on it, man..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

docfranchise wrote:
you dont play then......i produce as well. and I PLAY the guitar. and i sound like myself and not one of Wiz  newborns. so until you can get your own sound you should never comment on anyone's music- especially hating  comments. last time I checked my mouse doesn't click automatically. You could simply ignore me but you take time out your day to hop in this thread and hate......its a damn shame and a female trait. a real dude woulda hopped in here and politic'd on some building sh*t. im in the streets, in these forums, open mics, anywhere I gotta be, what do I have to lose? nothing. Get on yours, worry about yours and stop projecting that *****aness

I was gonna come in here and troll but I respect the dedication 
pimp.gif

What would you say are your five best songs out of all these?

That Ether
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I peeped the EP. It's cool that Brainstorm is a problem tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

You're talented. And dedicated. I respect the hustle.

I don't know if you've got a go to, gotta spin that back track, but what I heard was cool and consistent. Keep grindin'.

thanks for the listens bro!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

docfranchise wrote:
you dont play then......i produce as well. and I PLAY the guitar. and i sound like myself and not one of Wiz  newborns. so until you can get your own sound you should never comment on anyone's music- especially hating  comments. last time I checked my mouse doesn't click automatically. You could simply ignore me but you take time out your day to hop in this thread and hate......its a damn shame and a female trait. a real dude woulda hopped in here and politic'd on some building sh*t. im in the streets, in these forums, open mics, anywhere I gotta be, what do I have to lose? nothing. Get on yours, worry about yours and stop projecting that *****aness

I was gonna come in here and troll but I respect the dedication 
pimp.gif

What would you say are your five best songs out of all these?

That Ether
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I peeped the EP. It's cool that Brainstorm is a problem tho
pimp.gif

Thanks for the download homie! Dropping another collection early next year.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I've only listened to two songs but for some reason I'm proud of you
laugh.gif
just off persistence alone

No lie, dude def has been consistent each day
laugh.gif
. I'll give your stuff some more spins right now.

I think I mighta dissed you earlier after checking out 1 song somewhere in this thread... but I respect your hustle and grind. Keep at it
pimp.gif

damn..man i listened to a good 6 songs. im inspired by the worth ethic. i don't have to tell you to ignore the haters, you doing that already. this @%@! right here..this is inspiring. This is that time in your life when you'll look back and be like "yeah..i did a song a day for 6 months. and got nothing but constant hate from the beginning but i kept grinding". respect my dude.

@himHOTdemNOT appreciate of course we wont stop (Puff Daddy)

@H_TOWN_HUSTLER we still gotta get that record situated!!!

Back
Top Bottom