-----------> DOKI75 Collection Pics !!! AM1 and AM90 !!!!! UPDATED ON THE 10/6/09

Sup NT,

Born in Geneva and raised in Paris, we grew up influenced by Graffiti and Hip hop and sneakers were always around. As some of you know Air Max were around alot and the AM1 were pretty much my choice of sneakers along with the Jays. Over the years i did get some pairs of Air Max but money was tight so wecouldn't call that a collection. In 2001 i moved to the US leaving pretty much everything i had behind. After some rough time i finally manage to make adecent living and start again putting some AM1 together until now. I'm a member of the TEAMAMFAM but not the most active as far as contribution, so here isa contribution for all of you that are active members and keep blasting NT of some good looking pics of your collec and pick ups. After spending some good timewith my daughter here is what we got to show you!!!

Big up to the FAM and keep doing your thing.

Peace

Jeremy

Before starting the shooting.

Maya and Bebe who help me out !!!

Let get started !!!

Sup FAM,

So i'm moving my whole FAM to Miami for good and it was a good opportunity to get another shot at my collection.

I'm also selling a few pairs as i need more room in my new place. (check the link)

Enjoy.

Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They already know which one is for who !!!!!

Great way to rep the Fam. Your AM1 collection is superb. Thank you for sharing.

Very nice AM's
pimp.gif

Dog, your AM1's are love-love. I think you and I also have an identical pair of ID's. The Neons.

Good *+$@.

Back
Top Bottom