Dolls From The Kia Commercial: Where Can I Cop? Vol:

These commercials are ridiculously silly and I want these dolls to be the epitome of cool amongst my friends.  Anyone know where to cop?

You can get that sock monkey almost anywhere, they have some at Target. The red thing is from Yo Gabba Gabba so it shouldn't be hard to find. The robot and teddy bear are both pretty generic they could probably found at an FAO Schwartz if you're anywhere near one or a store like that. I don't know what that other thing is.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You can get that sock monkey almost anywhere, they have some at Target. The red thing is from Yo Gabba Gabba so it shouldn't be hard to find. The robot and teddy bear are both pretty generic they could probably found at an FAO Schwartz if you're anywhere near one or a store like that. I don't know what that other thing is.

But can you get them all that size? 

- I want a giant red one-eyed thing to stand directly behind my office chair. 
tongue.gif

- I also want a life-sized short weirdo with the black hat
pimp.gif
to stand in the corner.

- That is all...

Even though you're loco for wanting the dolls, this might be my favorite commercial right now. Cracks me up every time it comes on ...

WOW ive been seeing this commercial but saw it yesterday and something made me want the monkey doll also lol

i almost bought one of those monkey dolls for no damn reason one day...i stood there debating and walked away before i made a stupid purchase...

On a related note, the band The Heavy plays the song featured in the commercial.

It's off their latest CD and I highly recommend checking them out, plus their earlier album is terrific as well.

Back
Top Bottom