DOM KENNEDY FutureStreet/DrugSounds

watermelon sundae
pimp.gif

Not sure if this had been mentioned yet but the tape made GetRightMusic, props. Ignore if I'm late.

DOM explains "Why Chris doesn't have signed copies yet" ?

also, holla, I could put some cds in stores out here!

I like how you slipped in ya cousin being terrible at rhyming
laugh.gif
in theoverall description of how you made the song

Dom you doing videos from the formal dining room? What's good with lion-head armrests?
laugh.gif

And on a different note, I saw cARTer in Houston over the weekend and was mad hyped thinking you were gonna be performing somewhere else in town, but wasdismayed when it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by Krispy S O B

Thanx 4 all the love on "showtime!"
J ... did you produce anything else on FSDS ? or are there any production credits floating around?

I got a flyer signed for the club he was performing at. Need those signed hard copies soon.
What up Dom, its the dude that you ran into on Fairfax the weekend before the mixtape dropped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

there goes that, Guess Dom has a management and PR team that tells him where to "leak" stuff
eyes.gif

guess it just couldn't be "that simple"

You wild.

how you come to that assumption??

I never had a manager in my life. I did have a meeting with a more well known NT'er manager tho. Everything you have seen to this point has been me.Mistakes and all. I have one PR guy for this project who helps filter my interviews and get my songs out to the "right people/places".

You still my dude thunderchunk, I will be makin moves shortly.

*edit*
http://www.zshare.net/download/5939335897e2fd12/

new link.... old one went dead on me

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

there goes that, Guess Dom has a management and PR team that tells him where to "leak" stuff
eyes.gif

You wild.

You mentioned some people "managing" or helping with your image before. (I'll try to look for it)
I'm saying you post hats and don't let people know if they're promo or to cop.... blogs seem to have more info on it then people that tell you theywant to buy it and support.
People ask for physical cds... and you don't mention anything but its on blogs.
God knows you're busy and I appreciate it cuz the music is
eek.gif
Not saying you should be out here arguing with kids looking for attention like the Wale-bashers, but more and more it looks like calculated steps to seperateyourself from the regular joe.
alien.gif

this sounds like a curtain call, tell em bring the Oscar out..

get my Godfather on, tell em bring the Pasta out...

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

eyes.gif

You wild.

I never had a manager in my life. I did have a meeting with a more well known NT'er manager tho. Everything you have seen to this point has been me. Mistakes and all. I have one PR guy for this project who helps filter my interviews and get my songs out to the "right people/places".

You still my dude thunderchunk, I will be makin moves shortly.

*edit*
http://www.zshare.net/download/5939335897e2fd12/

new link.... old one went dead on me
Quick freestyle/collab?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom