DOM KENNEDY FutureStreet/DrugSounds

Its no sense of posting info about a hat that I only had 24 of. All of them went to friends and fam. I'm not that type of person to gas a situation just toget interest.

I do not know who made that press release thing for the hat. Nobody even sent it to me. I saw it in the hat thread.

I'm trying to figure out how to ship these cd's effectively, shipping 1,000 cd's all over cost money.

Trust me I would send everybody 10 copies if I could.....

^

i just heard ink my whole body by wiz

did this guy steal the still lookin beat, or what?

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Its no sense of posting info about a hat that I only had 24 of. All of them went to friends and fam. I'm not that type of person to gas a situation just to get interest.
You could have deaded their hopes by saying, "not for sale" or "let me know if you're interested and I'll make more forsale"
Im interested in the cd, not the hat, but seems like you crushed some dreams
laugh.gif

And like I said, I know you're busy and we all appreciate the end result
pimp.gif

but it comes off a lil
eyes.gif

How about a website for the cd? you seen my webstore, its OD easy to set up. just need paypal, an email, and a picture of the CD.
if you want I'll set it up for you.
Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

no, they both used an old beat. Imma look for it, think its a 90s RnB track, not rap.
but Wiz people seem to be on NT and that beat is FLAMMMMESSSSS so maybe Dom inspired the use of it.
both version were fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:
Horace Brown One For The Moneyhttp://www.dailymotion.com/us/channel/music

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

no, they both used an old beat. Imma look for it, think its a 90s RnB track, not rap.
but Wiz people seem to be on NT and that beat is FLAMMMMESSSSS so maybe Dom inspired the use of it.
both version were fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

good ++#@
pimp.gif

i cant belive i didnt notice it at first.
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

The piano on "It Was Beautiful"
smh.gif
The whole song is one of the best live instrumental songs i've heard in a damn long time besides Best I ever Had or Deeper than Rap...

Good Job homie.

Dom, I put the University of Maryland on to you. Everybody Ive seen been tellin me how smooth this mixtape is. Making progress on this side of the coast.

Hard Copies are a must my dude. LOL.

CHEA
pimp.gif

I won't lie Dom, I gave this a listen AFTER FutureStreet/DrugSounds and as an Atlanta resident, you're on the same tip as some of our local undergroundartists, and luckily thats the vibe I'm in love with right now. Based off the type of music NT likes to chill out to... and just vibe with.
I really like this tape man. You know what you're doing. best of luck.

I want first dibs on ATL tickets!

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Krispy S O B

Thanx 4 all the love on "showtime!"
J ... did you produce anything else on FSDS ? or are there any production credits floating around ?

nah just 25th hour. I got a carter single comin and a mixtape at the end of the summer.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

both version were fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

good ++#@
pimp.gif

i cant belive i didnt notice it at first.
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

I could be wrong, but I think they sampled Kurious-"I'm Kurious"

Back
Top Bottom