papa johns> dominoes+pizzahut

Couldn't have said it better myself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, preety much..
no romo, The meats PIZZA with Garlic sause = heaven 

Got the straight Pepperoni the other day when I was drunk. Forgot about the new recipe. Deifnitely FTW 
pimp.gif

Also, how is possible I got a medium cheese, Large (maybe XL I can't remember) Pepperoni and some Cinnastix for pickup and it was $32
sick.gif
smh.gif

Got the straight Pepperoni the other day when I was drunk. Forgot about the new recipe. Deifnitely FTW 
pimp.gif

Also, how is possible I got a medium cheese, Large (maybe XL I can't remember) Pepperoni and some Cinnastix for pickup and it was $32
sick.gif
smh.gif

how is Dominos? Have they really improved since making those new commercials on making they pizzas better? I haven't had them in 4 years

how is Dominos? Have they really improved since making those new commercials on making they pizzas better? I haven't had them in 4 years

It improved a ton but the quality was so bad that thats not saying much. They went from a three to a strong six week seven. Go to your local pizza joint. As stated numerous times dominos is the last resort.

It improved a ton but the quality was so bad that thats not saying much. They went from a three to a strong six week seven. Go to your local pizza joint. As stated numerous times dominos is the last resort.

new dominos is pretty good.

i usually get

white sauce, chicken, tomatoes, onions, hot sauce, parsley, provolone, and feta

new dominos is pretty good.

i usually get

white sauce, chicken, tomatoes, onions, hot sauce, parsley, provolone, and feta

Originally Posted by Physicx

dominos kinda sucks is ok

only reason why i buy eat it is because i have 50% off student discount get it for free. my boy is the manager
FIXED

Back
Top Bottom