Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

This might be a dumb question but I'm OCD. If I order from a UK site, will the box or the label be different? I'm a U.S. 13 (which I think is a U.K. 12). Will the size tag on the box have the main number be the U.S. 13 or the U.K. 12? Anyone from the U.K. cop these who can post pictures of their box?

This might be a dumb question but I'm OCD. If I order from a UK site, will the box or the label be different? I'm a U.S. 13 (which I think is a U.K. 12). Will the size tag on the box have the main number be the U.S. 13 or the U.K. 12? Anyone from the U.K. cop these who can post pictures of their box?
The label will be the same, minus the perforated price tag

The label will be the same, minus the perforated price tag

Appreciate you! I was able to cop the Medicine Balls in my size 13 on Saturday from Trophy Room but I struck out on the Lavas and the Billy Hoyles. Foot Patrol has pretty much a FSR left in both so I just copped from them. Came out to about $185 each, so $15 over retail + tax. I can deal with that. Not 100% sure I want the Lavas but I figured I could decide once I have them in-hand.

The quality is sub par compared to the storm blue but I'm satisfied
20180814_154218.jpg
20180814_154227.jpg

Just got my shoes in. The quality on the Legacy 312 Command Force’s is great. It’s thick white leather, just not tumbled. Fake news, anybody saying it’s not great. Very, very, pleased with this release. :nthat:

My feet are swimming in a 12. I have the Medicine Ball pair and these are gorgeous. It's going to be a hassle returning these to SNS. If anyone wants at retail plus shipping lmk.

Last edited:
Saw them in person also. They were the latest releases and they look sub-par compared to the first two release. Materials and just the over all look.
At best these look decent with just one color way.

I guess people don’t know good materials because the white leather is just as good, it’s just not tumbled. Tumbled doesn’t mean better. That’s all I will say. In time people will realize the materials are nice on all of them.

I went to check the status just in case, and mine just shows paid, unfulfilled. Clicked "Customer Care" just to see what's up and got a 404 error. Great.

Also $23 for UPS GROUND shipping is absurd.

I went to check the status just in case, and mine just shows paid, unfulfilled. Clicked "Customer Care" just to see what's up and got a 404 error. Great.

Also $23 for UPS GROUND shipping is absurd.

My status is the same as yours and I ordered when they first went up early Friday smh..

Back
Top Bottom