Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

The red ones look ugly and cheap.

Lmao. Your absolutely right. I somehow seen these at a footlocker here in h-town. Both the red and black colorway.

The materials they used on the red joints is horrid. Like bad, like really bad. Think of a walmart shoe material being used on overpriced jays.

If im anybody i would stay away from these shoes at all cost.

The black joints had better material but the shoe is so corny that only a fool will dare wear these and think they are cool.

Last edited:
Lmao. Your absolutely right. I somehow seen these at a footlocker here in h-town. Both the red and black colorway.

The materials they used on the red joints is horrid. Like bad, like really bad. Think of a walmart shoe material being used on overpriced jays.

If im anybody i would stay away from these shoes at all cost.

The black joints had better material but the shoe is so corny that only a fool will dare wear these and think they are cool.
PREACH!! Seen the blacks in HOH I was...who put these bootleg *** shoes...on display ...ha ha

Or, ya know, not everyone is a hypebeast and they just like what they like. To me, all the Off White joints are terrible, but that doesn't make the people that like them fools.

You sound hurt by my opinion, do you still have yourr recipet for your don c spizike 2?

This is a terrible shoe. I played around with it The strap serves no type of actual purpose its just their cause "nostalgic design retro coolness" nothig about this shoe screams original. Its just a fusion mashup that jb needs to stop exploring.

You sound hurt by my opinion, do you still have yourr recipet for your don c spizike 2?

This is a terrible shoe. I played around with it The strap serves no type of actual purpose its just their cause "nostalgic design retro coolness" nothig about this shoe screams original. Its just a fusion mashup that jb needs to stop exploring.

Not sure how you read "hurt" into any of that, but cool. Actually found it kinda funny that someone would feel that strongly about what shoes the next man wants to wear. Just saying you calling everybody who likes something you don't "fools," is a bit much. Not everyone has the same tastes. Doesn't make them dumb.

And yeah, I'll gladly rock my pair of Hot Lavas with no damns given.

Not sure how you read "hurt" into any of that, but cool. Actually found it kinda funny that someone would feel that strongly about what shoes the next man wants to wear. Just saying you calling everybody who likes something you don't "fools," is a bit much. Not everyone has the same tastes. Doesn't make them dumb.

And yeah, I'll gladly rock my pair of Hot Lavas with no damns given.
Again, If you wasn't hurt about my opinion you wouldn't quote me and defend your purchase. But ill let you rock chief enjoy your shoes. Lmao.

Calling people fools was a little much

But ill let you rock and keep thinking like that lol

Yeah, i like to push buttons and reveal people's insecurities. Cause 2-3 years from now yall gonna say "wtf was i thinking back in 2018 with these don c joints i've must have been a fool with my money"

Its just my opinion so yall can go ahead hit that ingnore button if yall want. If you dont like what i say.

You'd be more mad sitting on that Brick you bought for sale!
Everything works out for the best
why is it a "brick" or what ever ya'll calling shoes now

Yeah, i like push buttons and reveal people's insecurities. Cause 2-3 years from now yall gonna say "wtf was i thinking back in 2018 with these don c joints i've must have been a fool with my money"

Its just my opinion so yall can go ahead hit that ingnore button if yall want. If you dont like what i say.

Seeing people go in threads of stuff they don't like just to insult and start arguments is funny so you're good

Last edited:
Again, If you wasn't hurt about my opinion you wouldn't quote me and defend your purchase. But ill let you rock chief enjoy your shoes. Lmao.

Nobody's defending anything, nobody's hurt, and for damn sure ain't nobody insecure here, "chief." Was trying to use some logic and politely point out that the nonsense you posted was dumb. Just like your follow-up nonsense was equally dumb. I would've said it no matter what shoe you were talking about. But by all means, continue to "push buttons and reveal people's insecurities." Just know it ain't that deep.

i like my hoyles and lavas. I detached the strap and made lace holes where the strap was to feed through. they are sneakers. everyone has different tastes

i like my hoyles and lavas. I detached the strap and made lace holes where the strap was to feed through. they are sneakers. everyone has different tastes

Can you post some pictures of this??? I've been considering something similar with one of my pairs.

No prob. Like I said in other post. Did not want to mess with leather too much so did the one hole.

Attachments

• 4BDC2C2E-E768-4082-9ACC-EE205F73804B.jpeg
    4BDC2C2E-E768-4082-9ACC-EE205F73804B.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 35

You're right, everyone has different tastes. Good job, but I prefer the strap. You're happy though so that's all that matters. 8)

Local FTL had both this one and the red. Red one looks pretty bad in person with whatever that Durabuck-like material is. Was only interested in the black pair anyway.
B418C534-F0D5-446B-AD0B-B702E9EB8E17.jpeg
B418C534-F0D5-446B-AD0B-B702E9EB8E17.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom