Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

i guess it's seeding time, JB trying to get that hype train going

Following months of leaks previewing some of the upcoming colorways set to hit retailers, there is finally an official release for Don C's Legacy 312 hybrid model with Jordan Brand.

The model combines the upper of an Air Jordan 1, the midsole from an Air Jordan 3, and design elements from the Nike Air Alpha Force Low like its midfoot strap. Another detail worth noting is the special "Just Don" tongue tag in place of the traditional "Nike Air" branding synonymous with the Air Jordan 1. The design is meant to pay homage to the legacy of Air Jordan and Don C's hometown of Chicago. The silhouette gets its name from the area code of the downtown section of the Windy City.

While the colorway releasing and retail pricing have not been announced just yet, the Jordan Legacy 312 is set to debut at select retailers on July 14, according to the official Jordan Brand calendar. The model will be available in all sizes starting at a men's 3.5.

Also worth noting, it appears that Don C and Foot Locker might be cooking up a special release as well for the near future. Stay tuned as more information becomes available regarding Don C's love-hate mashup sneaker.

Don C x Jordan Legacy 312
Release Date: 07/14/18
Price: $150

Info Via SC

Joints were wrecking my brain until I figured it out.. they look a lot like these from 07/08. I wanted a pair bad back then but resell was annoying and I was broke.

07-17-nike-trainer1.jpg

YES, i was trying to remember also ...these were ostrich mitas right?

These will sell, the name alone + low numbers + celeb endorsement is gonna generate enough hype

Don C has alot of fashion forward famous friends

^ Yep, and thats all they care about, not resale margins, they dont money off the resale

Back
Top Bottom