Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

In reality these appeal to the regular consumers. Those that walk in and think these are the latest newest Jordan.

Unfortunately they will sell

I’m confused is there going to be a star on the tongue tab or not? All the Nike stock photos and from the Jordan event Paris have it up there but the ones that Don C have on don’t. Maybe he could be wearing early simple? Not a huge deal but a nice touch imo

In reality these appeal to the regular consumers. Those that walk in and think these are the latest newest Jordan.

Unfortunately they will sell
There's no difference between these, Spizikes, Air Yeezy's, Wortherspoons or the Nike fusions they have at Marshall's. They're all no-tech retro hybrids.

2018 Distant red headed step son of Mars :sick:

Maybe things will change if this release really flops. But the hypebeasts will hypebeast :ohwell:

Praying this release flops so JB can get their heads out of their crusty orfices.

Are any social media influencers even hyping this shoe up? I’ve seen mostly hate online, which is a fantastic sign this model will debut in the trash can like it deserves to.

word is that don c didnt even design these and they paid him a big enough bag to attach his name to it...just so this weak *** model wouldnt flop, smh, I actually hope it does just for that fake ****

**** these imitations. Just retro the trainer 3 medicine balls. Splashing classic colors on trash just makes it classic colored trash. And that’s wack that they just using Don C to see if his name can save the shoe. That’s an insult to the consumers intelligence. An ugly shoe is an ugly shoe no matter what hyped up influencer is attached to it. FOH with this nonsense
If anyone is to blame its Don C, his name was used because he told them they could.

The last yeezy release sat. So if this release flops and people relize that off white is all hype, we might actually have an even playing field to the resellers.
:nerd::nthat:

Last edited:
Print on the side reminds me of the STS but I still can't get a retro of the STS :smh:

e466dece543dae8aea7550881e2d0bdf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom