Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

If you feeling them... you’ll love them even more once you see them in person.

If you not sure about them... bet that’ll change once you see them in person.

The details, the different materials. It’s a dope shoe!

Leather on these is better than a lot of the aj1s y’all been going crazy for lately.

When I 1st saw what was going on, I wasn’t too sure... once I started to see the final product in hand, it all changed.

EACF9BE9-16CA-4D75-A4E3-E9EADC690628.jpeg

5947338E-17CD-475C-8588-E36D4EA205B5.jpeg

4E55216F-977F-48F9-9AC5-360ACAB397EE.jpeg

You’ll appreciate the art soon.

Leather on these is better than a lot of the aj1s y’all been going crazy for lately.

When I 1st saw what was going on, I wasn’t too sure... once I started to see the final product in hand, it all changed.

1st day cop for me

1st..

Then..

Yeah... I def should have came with a tighter example. An expert could certainly create a better car in that scenario.
Im not sure don c flexed that same level of expertise on these 312s tho.

:lol: :lol: I was literally thinking.. Im pretty sure someone could do that just fine lmao.

PS: only one of those super high bball kicks I want Nike to revisit is the AF III's.. Im soooooooo pissed I let all 3 of my pairs go smh. :smh:

Im not gona lie. I hate these, but that blue one looks decent. Still wouldn't go tho, maybe if its on disco for winter. That's as far as I'll go.

I heard they're costing $300, I hope the leather is better than on a $160 sneaker

Materials schmearials. And what details?? :nerd: These Frankenstein mash ups are straight garbage. Flea market/knock off vibes. Could be made of the finest leather on the planet. If the design is wack, then no dice. :sick:

Nike probably just paid Lebron 100k to put on feet and he's even looking like I can't believe I got these trash shoes on. Don't fall for the hype, there has never been a Jordan Brand shoe with this many colorways being leaked without an actual release. We've seen at least 10 to 15 colorways leaked without a release. They have resorted to having their so-called heavy hitters wear the shoes to try to hype them up.

Nike probably just paid Lebron 100k to put on feet and he's even looking like I can't believe I got these trash shoes on. Don't fall for the hype, there has never been a Jordan Brand shoe with this many colorways being leaked without an actual release. We've seen at least 10 to 15 colorways leaked without a release. They have resorted to having their so-called heavy hitters wear the shoes to try to hype them up.
The release date is next week July 14th for the ghost green pair.

They’re hot to me. But I’m a big fan of Revolutions, Air Command, type of highs. But I prolly cool off em. Basically the Dub Zero/Spi’zike of today and those ain’t age well at all.

True, but that was definitely not the original colorway
I always thought the first pairs that where pictured where early samples, but @py_rates posted about the ghost green pair dropping in July a minute ago. The three retro inspired color ways are pictured on the Jordan Brand fall drops for 2018. I honestly prefer the color way slated to drop now than the first ones but that’s me.

97F5EBC3-2356-45D5-A6F9-6357078601CC.jpeg
B5C0B12C-6BD8-430D-8F5E-824ECE102C69.jpeg
Still curious if the tongue tab will have a star beside the Just Logo or not. I’m seeing with and without. I’m think the ones without the star was a friends & family pair or final sample but still not sure lol. It’s those little details lol

Storm Blue and Ghost Green drop on the 14th. Then I think the other 3 homage colorways drop next month.

The “Chicago” colroway might be pushed back a few more months

Back
Top Bottom