Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

D05A1997-8C57-4A61-AEE2-2F7F7491C7CE.jpeg
Already owning the Game Royal 1s, Lave Air Tech Challenge 2s, and not being a huge fan of the Air Trainer 3 or Air Command Force colorways on this particular model, the only pair I might swing for are the Ghost Green pair. I'm not a huge fan of the model in general (it has its pros and cons (really wish the back heel tab wasn't white)), but that green shade definitely is different and stands out. I'm also curious to see how the shoe looks when it's worn more casually (strap loosened or even unstraped, laces loosened), as all the on foot pics look super tight and laced up. Not gonna trip to get them though. I'll shoot my shot, but if I don't get them, no sweat off of my brow.

Again as of right now I like the Ghost Green & Agassi the best but I don’t plan on picking up multiple color ways of this shoe either. I think I might just sit back and see how other color ways and color blocking will look. I’m also waiting/hoping for a pair with the Nike Air logo on the back instead of the Jumpman, which honestly makes more sense to me considering the 1’s, 3’s, and Alpha Forces are shoes from the 80’s and there was no Jumpman logo on the 3’s when they first released back then. Just my 2 cents

Don C posted sketches for this shoe on his IG stories saying he designed them over a year ago and took parts from the Jordan 1 and 3. Not sure why Nike would pay him to sell them instead of just scraping the shoe.

Right on man! Exactly!!!!

Most of you guys need to think for yourself and stop listening to some guy on ig and YouTube.

Don thought of this idea a long time ago. And now it’s coming to play.

After these release, most you kids would say “I should of copped when I had the chance”

Don C posted sketches for this shoe on his IG stories saying he designed them over a year ago and took parts from the Jordan 1 and 3. Not sure why Nike would pay him to sell them instead of just scraping the shoe.
Right on man! Exactly!!!!

Most of you guys need to think for yourself and stop listening to some guy on ig and YouTube.

Don thought of this idea a long time ago. And now it’s coming to play.

After these release, most you kids would say “I should of copped when I had the chance”

I don't have skin in the game either way, but just because some dude posts a picture online, that doesn't prove or disprove anything in this digital world. Even if he posted the image a year ago, that doesn't mean he was the originator/creator of the image or the shoe. Like I said, I don't care either way, but this "proof" from Don C doesn't really prove anything in this digital world. Just saying.

As for that image, and someone already stated it, but damn they should've went with the "Nike Air" on the back as opposed to the Jumpman.

From KNC

2649AE23-36E6-4A1D-B279-62C977249C58.jpeg

I’m sure Don will give you guys all the BTS visuals soon but At the end of the day, most people will still hate and say “it’s photoshopped”

All I’m gonna say... Don put them together. Don always has is hand all the way in when it comes to any project he works on. “From start to finish”

I was ALL in on the medicine ball pair. But now that royal pair is really weighing on me. Only want to come down on only one colorway out the gate. So now my decision is a tough one.

Back
Top Bottom