Donald Sterling (Clipper's owner) heckling Baron Davis at games

Proshares wrote:
Lavious, you think Blake was coming back anyway? 
laugh.gif
 dude was gonna be gone in 3  years regardless.

laugh.gif
 Yeah, I forgot I was talking about Don Sterling & the Clippers.

That is just absolutely unacceptable.

How Stern allows this guy to continue is beyond me.

That is just absolutely unacceptable.

How Stern allows this guy to continue is beyond me.

Stern doesn't have the ground to remove Sterling from ownership.  I'm sure he would like an owner that would invest in the team, especially an LA team.  Im sure Stern would've loved to have the Clippers play at the Honda Center a few years back, Sterling refused.

Sterling isn't going broke.  As bad of a person he is, he is filthy rich
30t6p3b.gif
.  No class, but rich as @@$%.

The Clippers are not for sale, like the Hornets.  The only reason the NBA bought the Hornets is because they want to keep the team in New Orleans.  They are afraid someone with plans of relocation will buy the team and move it to a another city (Hello Seattle!).

Stern doesn't have the ground to remove Sterling from ownership.  I'm sure he would like an owner that would invest in the team, especially an LA team.  Im sure Stern would've loved to have the Clippers play at the Honda Center a few years back, Sterling refused.

Sterling isn't going broke.  As bad of a person he is, he is filthy rich
30t6p3b.gif
.  No class, but rich as @@$%.

The Clippers are not for sale, like the Hornets.  The only reason the NBA bought the Hornets is because they want to keep the team in New Orleans.  They are afraid someone with plans of relocation will buy the team and move it to a another city (Hello Seattle!).

They're both losers in terms of the NBA so they deserve each other.

Davis has been stealing money for the past 3 years so he deserves every taunt that comes his way.

Sterling is a racist and inept owner.

Nobody is going to trade for Davis so he should get heat from everyone in LA until he cares about basketball again.

They're both losers in terms of the NBA so they deserve each other.

Davis has been stealing money for the past 3 years so he deserves every taunt that comes his way.

Sterling is a racist and inept owner.

Nobody is going to trade for Davis so he should get heat from everyone in LA until he cares about basketball again.

Whether or not Baron is performing well is irrelevant. Elgin Baylor recently said that Sterling has a "slave master" mentality towards his players and this just confirms it. This clown is a bitter racist and Stern has to take action. Who does this fool think he is? As owner of the Clippers, he has proven that he is the most incompetent owner in American sports, but for some reason dude think he's some George Steinbrenner x Red Auerbach combination.

I mean a professional sports owner heckling his own players? What part of the game is that?

Whether or not Baron is performing well is irrelevant. Elgin Baylor recently said that Sterling has a "slave master" mentality towards his players and this just confirms it. This clown is a bitter racist and Stern has to take action. Who does this fool think he is? As owner of the Clippers, he has proven that he is the most incompetent owner in American sports, but for some reason dude think he's some George Steinbrenner x Red Auerbach combination.

I mean a professional sports owner heckling his own players? What part of the game is that?

I would laugh if this was coming from a legitimate owner but !@*$ this guy. should go field a whole team of koreans since he loves them so much.

I would laugh if this was coming from a legitimate owner but !@*$ this guy. should go field a whole team of koreans since he loves them so much.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Uncalled for....I don't care what the player has done, as an OWNER you should know better. 

This. yes Baron has played like !$%$ since he left the W's, but as OWNER you need to hold yourself to a higher standard. I couldn't even see Cuban doing such a thing

Uncalled for....I don't care what the player has done, as an OWNER you should know better. 

This. yes Baron has played like !$%$ since he left the W's, but as OWNER you need to hold yourself to a higher standard. I couldn't even see Cuban doing such a thing

Uncalled for....I don't care what the player has done, as an OWNER you should know better. Because it's Sterling, I'm not surprised. I'm more shocked he didn't call him a racial slur.

Uncalled for....I don't care what the player has done, as an OWNER you should know better. Because it's Sterling, I'm not surprised. I'm more shocked he didn't call him a racial slur.

Back
Top Bottom