Donald Trump is running for president

breaking news: I was going through old blurry photographs and I found one that seems to show Donald Trump's uncle in a room with Hitler. how can we trust this man to lead our country? disgusting!

u could tell trump was rustled by that speech by his retort.

he's easily rustled.

there was really no rebuttal.

Sounds stable to run a country :smokin

absolutely, you wont have to worry bout dangerous terrorist group being downplayed as a "junior varsity team" for PC purposes..

oh and then there is

20160301_obama.jpg

:lol: :smh:

We'll see how well a campaign based on the premise that "Obama is an awful President" turns out.

Trump knows, that's why he just keeps that stuff to little tweets and a one liner here and there in front of a Republican audience that will believe anything.

How many fake/deceptive graphs and statistics has Trump tweeted by now? :lol: :smh:
This is the same man who tweeted out false crime statistics suggesting black people being responsible for the majority of all crime.

Now here he is again with some more deceptive and flat out false statistics :smh:

I really don't understand why you keep posting things like this.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Srsly

It's the trump thread so this is for discussing all things trump. Also, I'm sure lots of you would never see the truth so I have to inform you. For instance, if you read Gawker you would think the trump supporters instigated things. 100% false.

Last edited:
Are Bernie supporters supposed to speak to how good or bad Bernie is as a candidate?

Cause last time I checked what the rhetoric was, it wasn't fair to crucify trump for who his supporters are...

If Trump wins I wonder how long before he gets the JFK special.

Link to an article that challenged Drumpf's bs graphs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ne-graph-tweet-proving-that-obama-has-failed/

read like an apologist piece... :lol:

its either-

"well it started under Bush"

"yes da recession started during this time"

"yes more people started taking supplemental assistance"

da most indefensible, da economy in regards to labor participation was

To calculate unemployment, the government looks at how many people in the labor force have jobs. People not in the labor force don't come into play in that calculation, and so if people drop out of the labor force -- stop looking for work or retire, for example -- the unemployment rate can fall faster, because the number of unemployed people in the labor force will have fallen. (That's precisely why the unemployment rate fell in May.)

This has been used as a counterpoint to Obama's trumpeting of the plunging jobless rate.

And it's accurate. Labor force participation has fallen since Obama took office.

Are Bernie supporters supposed to speak to how good or bad Bernie is as a candidate?

Cause last time I checked what the rhetoric was, it wasn't fair to crucify trump for who his supporters are...

news to me, last time i checked Trump had to answer for every seedy individual that supported his campaign :lol:

guess we'll see this type of scrutiny with Bernie supporters basically assaulting innocent folks coming outta a rally at da news shows huh? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom