Donald Trump is running for president

Hey has yet to make a single statement about how exactly he would do something and people vote like sheep. Hell even his economic plan is based on consistent 10% GDP growth, something the US hasn't seen since after WW2. It just proves more and more about how maybe 2-5% of the population is even somewhat competent to vote. And even that might be a stretch :smh:

To be fair Obama did the same thing. No specifics and just ran on Hope and Change.

Stop it. He said he'd kill Bin Laden and got him. Said he'd end the war in Iraq, and did it. Said he'd go for healthcare and did it.

Don't feed him fam. He's been on a spree lately with the hot takes ..dude has been getting ignored left and right and is now seeking attention :lol:

To be fair Obama did the same thing. No specifics and just ran on Hope and Change.
Why do the clowns that dont like Obama always try to push this revisionist history on everybody.
That is what is mainly wrong with politics, THE PEOPLE will not be honest with themselves and would rather keep spreading lies and misinformation.

-"I will -- listen now -- I will cut taxes -- cut taxes -- for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class."

-"As president, I will tap our natural gas reserves, invest in clean coal technology, and find ways to safely harness nuclear power."

-"I'll invest in early childhood education."

-"I'll recruit an army of new teachers, and pay them higher salaries, and give them more support. And in exchange, I'll ask for higher standards and more accountability."

-"And -- and as someone who watched my mother argue with insurance companies while she lay in bed dying of cancer, I will make certain those companies stop discriminating against those who are sick and need care the most."

"I will end this war in Iraq responsibly..."

-"I will build new partnerships to defeat the threats of the 21st century: terrorism and nuclear proliferation, poverty and genocide, climate change and disease."

...the list does go on, but I think your point has been proven false.

These are some of the things that Obama campaigned on in 2008. He did ALL of these things. Even in the face of unprecedented obstructionism, and recession.
There are other things that he said he wanted to do, that he hasnt accomplished yet like closing Gitmo, and an Immigration bill.

Stop making Kool Aid for the Faux News watchers to drink.

Last edited:
Its like sports.
People forget the things that happened, so fast.

Alot of people dont even remember how the credit card companies used to be able to rape your pockets with all kinds of crazy interest rates
and other dishonest business practices. The same with the banks and all of their arbitrary fees and charges.

They forget how insurance companies used to be able to take collect premiums from customers for years and the when its time to file a claim they find discrepancies in their paperwork and use it as a way to drop their customers coverage.

People just want to remember **** the way THEY want to remember it. That way they can continue to spew the BS and hate because thats what they really want to do anyway.

Its like people who still dont give credit to Steph Curry because they dont like him.

Last edited:
Why do the clowns that dont like Obama always try to push this revisionist history on everybody.
That is what is mainly wrong with politics, THE PEOPLE will not be honest with themselves and would rather keep spreading lies and misinformation.

-"I will -- listen now -- I will cut taxes -- cut taxes -- for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class."

-"As president, I will tap our natural gas reserves, invest in clean coal technology, and find ways to safely harness nuclear power."

-"I'll invest in early childhood education."

-"I'll recruit an army of new teachers, and pay them higher salaries, and give them more support. And in exchange, I'll ask for higher standards and more accountability."

-"And -- and as someone who watched my mother argue with insurance companies while she lay in bed dying of cancer, I will make certain those companies stop discriminating against those who are sick and need care the most."

"I will end this war in Iraq responsibly..."

-"I will build new partnerships to defeat the threats of the 21st century: terrorism and nuclear proliferation, poverty and genocide, climate change and disease."

...the list does go on, but I think your point has been proven false.

These are some of the things that Obama campaigned on in 2008. He did ALL of these things. Even in the face of unprecedented obstructionism, and recession.
There are other things that he said he wanted to do, that he hasnt accomplished yet like closing Gitmo, and an Immigration bill.

Stop making Kool Aid for the Faux News watchers to drink.

You feel he handled Iraq responsibly? Can't get behind that whatsoever ,in general he's done a lot of good for our country but his foreign policy is something I find less than desirable .... voted for the guy twice btw

Hey has yet to make a single statement about how exactly he would do something and people vote like sheep. Hell even his economic plan is based on consistent 10% GDP growth, something the US hasn't seen since after WW2. It just proves more and more about how maybe 2-5% of the population is even somewhat competent to vote. And even that might be a stretch :smh:

The US economy is not too strong now if we're talking GDP growth and overall performance. There are even talks of a possible recession in 2017.

To be fair, neither is the rest of the world, considering China's spiraling, emerging markets getting hit hard, and overall shakiness.

No candidate can spur consistent 10% GDP growth, but when you appeal to the lowest common denominator, you win.

Yea but 10% growth for any fully developed country is impossible that's what I'm trying to get at. There's no way you can spur that, even developing countries struggle to reach that sort of goal.

Honestly, I'm getting very scared and I had conversations at work where people will just vote for anything but Hilary just because they dislike her. I mean, fine, but at times you have to choose the lesser of the two evils and that's what it usually comes down to in elections. But to choose this.....

Hey has yet to make a single statement about how exactly he would do something and people vote like sheep. Hell even his economic plan is based on consistent 10% GDP growth, something the US hasn't seen since after WW2. It just proves more and more about how maybe 2-5% of the population is even somewhat competent to vote. And even that might be a stretch
mean.gif
The US economy is not too strong now if we're talking GDP growth and overall performance. There are even talks of a possible recession in 2017.

To be fair, neither is the rest of the world, considering China's spiraling, emerging markets getting hit hard, and overall shakiness.

No candidate can spur consistent 10% GDP growth, but when you appeal to the lowest common denominator, you win.
Yea but 10% growth for any fully developed country is impossible that's what I'm trying to get at. There's no way you can spur that, even developing countries struggle to reach that sort of goal.

Honestly, I'm getting very scared and I had conversations at work where people will just vote for anything but Hilary just because they dislike her. I mean, fine, but at times you have to choose the lesser of the two evils and that's what it usually comes down to in elections. But to choose this.....
What a time to be alive: we have an election where the 2 candidates are both hated.

Also, I hope you refrained from discussing your political views at work. I'll gladly listen to others' commentary, but never speak specifically.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
What a time to be alive: we have an election where the 2 candidates are both hated.

Also, I hope you refrained from discussing your political views at work. I'll gladly listen to others' commentary, but never speak specifically.

:lol:  

DAVE, DAVE!

I'm trying to tell you how I have sex with my wife , and ur asking all these personal questions

Last edited:
Why you guys even entertain NT's residential Klansman is beyond me. Everyone on this site, except his fellow sws should have him on the blocked list.

Here's Rose and Brokaw, 2 Obama voters, admitting they don't know much about Obama and his views in 2008.

Last edited:
Meth should just ban all the Trump supporters. All bigots who contribute nothing except negativity, ignorance and general bigotry.

Last edited:
It's going to be interesting how this plays out. The RNC created this though. Their mindset of "We're all for democracy as long as you pick the guy we want" has backfired against them in regards to Trump.

All that "party of Lincoln crap" stuff they're talking is comical too. When they saw Trump as nothing but punch lines and humor last year with no real shot at coming close to the White House, they were completely fine with his antics. When he was doIng the whole birther movement, they never denounced it. It's too late to try and distance themselves from it now. They created this monster, now they gotta ride with it for better or worse.

Funny part is Trump has the party by the balls right now. If he keeps winning primaries, they either rally behind him, or if they refuse to support him or give him the nomination, he runs 3rd party and has every reason to do so if they refuse to ride with him.

Last edited:
Meth should just ban all the Trump supporters. All bigots who contribute nothing except negativity, ignorance and general bigotry.

:lol:

And there it is, the modern liberal mind. Ban all dissent, ban free speech, demonize and brand anyone who disagrees as a racist/bigot/sexist/homophobe.

1984 is here.

Last edited:
It's going to be interesting how this plays out. The RNC created this though. Their mindset of "We're all for democracy as long as you pick the guy we want" has backfired against them in regards to Trump.

All that "party of Lincoln crap" stuff they're talking is comical too. When they saw Trump as nothing but punch lines and humor last year with no real shot at coming close to the White House, they were completely fine with his antics. When he was doIng the whole birther movement, they never denounced it. It's too late to try and distance themselves from it now. They created this monster, now they gotta ride with it for better or worse.

Funny part is Trump has the party by the balls right now. If he keeps winning primaries, they either rally behind him, or if they refuse to support him or give him the nomination, he runs 3rd party and has every reason to do so if they refuse to ride with him.
Can they legally refuse to give him the nomination if he wins the required amount of delegates?

Back
Top Bottom