Don't ask what KD can do for you ask what you can do for KD

March 21,2014; I pressed the gas pedal and flew down Sandalwood to rush home as soon as my girlfriend told me the Go bus left Square one at 6:50, it was already 6:00 and the Raptors vs. OKC game started at 7:00 pm, I pulled up in the driveway and ran to the shower for 10 minutes and hopped in some khaki pants, black t-shirt and my 2011 Concord 11’s on my feet to finish off my outfit. I looked in the mirror and watched as my waves danced on my head, “I’M READY” I ran out the door, hopped back into my car and arrived at square about 6:40 just as my girlfriend came walking towards the bus stop by chapters, she asked me if I bought a day pass and I looked at her with a blank stare and turned around and started running towards the section where they sold the tickets, as I was running this Asian guy almost hit me I yell at him and punch his window on the driver side which was stupid because my hand was throbbing with excruciating pain, I look back and see my girlfriend running towards me screaming my name, “I’m okay babe” I assured her as we turned back and boarded the GO bus, the driver took my 10 bucks and gave me a day pass ticket, We arrived at the ACC finally after being stuck in traffic with obnoxious douche bag Toronto citizens, I checked the score on my iphone and saw that we had missed the entire first quarter and the score was 37-39 OKC, I was shocked. Okc should be blowing out Raptors I thought to myself as we entered the building and found our seats, I watched in horror as the Raptors were keeping up with the Thunders, The only people cheering for Thunders were me and a few others in my section, every time Kevin Durant scored I stood up and did the cabbage patch as my girlfriend and million other fans shot me cold disapproving looks, I could care less, Kevin Durant is the greatest. I applaud the Raptors for playing so hard and taking OKC into double OT but they were just no match for the Durantula as he ended the game with 51 points 12 rebounds and I think 17 assists. When I saw John Salmons miss a pair from the line with 9.7 seconds left I took my Jacket back off which I put on because I was almost certain OKC lost, I ran down the aisle and bumped into another excited OKC fan who was screaming so loud you would think all glass objects in the stadium was going to shatter, OKC came back in after a timeout and of course as I expected KD was given the ball to take the winning shot which he did flawlessly winning 119-118, I say to you my friends, Don’t ask what KD can do for you ask yourself what can you do for KD,

I'm DYING.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son wrote his whole life out.

Last edited:
I wish every reply in the NBA thread was this detailed.

It would take 4 hours to catch up on half a days worth of posts.

Thunders… lolgood for u glad u enjoyed yourself but lil b>kd

Mister Friendly knows lol

Toronto people think their better then Toronto people :smh:

Back
Top Bottom