Don't Compromise. BeLoved For Who You Are. BeLoved For What You Do.

4/20 tee #1

Black/White Basic Tee

White/Red Basic Tee

White 4/20 Tee

Black 4/20 Tee

All-American Tee for Memorial Day/4th of July

Cupid Tee

What's up NT? I'm starting my own clothing line, BeLoved, and here are some of the first tees we are putting out.  The All-American tee is free with any purchase at BTNC located in Fullerton, CA as well as a couple of the other styles while supplies last.  If you are interested in any of the styles pm me and and I will send you a tee or two of your choice. Everything is available in M-XXL

f0135151e77d960ce60dce414392bceaefeb61e.pjpg

I'll respect the hustle of starting up your own line, but one thing I never understood about amateur clothing lines, why are majority of the shirts just your logo/name and that's it?

What compels me to buy that shirt that simply says "BeLoved"? and yeah I get your message with the thread title, but the shirt has nothing else going for it other than that. Put some graphics on it, a intricate logo, something.

And if you say it's just the first run and you have better ideas/designs coming, then just make those first instead. Shirts with just the logo work for well-known companies, but not for start ups.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'll respect the hustle of starting up your own line, but one thing I never understood about amateur clothing lines, why are majority of the shirts just your logo/name and that's it?

What compels me to buy that shirt that simply says "BeLoved"? and yeah I get your message with the thread title, but the shirt has nothing else going for it other than that. Put some graphics on it, a intricate logo, something.

And if you say it's just the first run and you have better ideas/designs coming, then just make those first instead. Shirts with just the logo work for well-known companies, but not for start ups.
Thanks for the advice

These are pretty much plain tees with a word on em. Unless they're Supreme and of a size that should never be seen on me so I can swag surf

Originally Posted by CoachCarter

^why's that? The message behind it is be loved for what you stand for. You think it's feminine?
pretty much.

it also limits what you can do as far as designs go.

You'd be better off just putting that quote on a tee. And just use the other designs for a women's line.

I'll send you my bill.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by CoachCarter

^why's that? The message behind it is be loved for what you stand for. You think it's feminine?
pretty much.

it also limits what you can do as far as designs go.

You'd be better off just putting that quote on a tee.
Thanks for the input

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

I wouldn't take any of those for free
i would. if you decide to let any go for free, hit me up with the size mediums. they're not bad, but i wouldn't spend money on them. then again, i never really buy any shirts like that...

With a name like BeLoved, you must be catering towards the female/richard simmons demographic?

Back
Top Bottom