Don't get your shoes customized by SMOKEcitykicks

I was paid for a service I did. The customers for whatever reason weren’t satisfied. I offered solutions to both customers and mailed all belongings to the customers. All business was handled outside of the NT platform. These two people out of the many customers I’ve helped and done business with are deliberately trying to sabotage the smokecitykicks brand. I’ve never reached out to the members, they’ve contacted me through personal means outside of NT.

SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72

Dude's lying about not reaching out to members about work, here's a post where he tells a dude he can do work on shoesfor him without the guy even asking him.

--------------------------------------------------------

And then " The customers for whatever reason weren't satisfied."

That's just straight BS, dude tried to trick the hell out of me, he only re-glued one of my shoes and the other wasn't worked on at all. That's why I asked for half of my money back.

Not only that he lied and stalled and was very condescending throughout the entire transaction. I can post everything again if you want me to.

Both shoes were torn apart when mailed to me. I literally had to reconstruct this man smelly shoe by hand. The difficulty in the job was above my experience so I paid my own money to a friend who is a personal cobbler to complete the job. I updated both customers throughout the process.
60FE81A8-B394-4BF8-9577-2591862A054A.jpeg

Here is the finish product of my work. Comes with lifetime warranty which I stated to the customer prior to any transaction being made and he persists to lie and harass Smokecitykicks Smokecitykicks brand

Both shoes were torn apart when mailed to me. I literally had to reconstruct this man smelly shoe by hand. The difficulty in the job was above my experience so I paid my own money to a friend who is a personal cobbler to complete the job. I updated both customers throughout the process.
60FE81A8-B394-4BF8-9577-2591862A054A.jpeg

Here is the finish product of my work. Comes with lifetime warranty which I stated to the customer prior to any transaction being made and he persists to lie and harass Smokecitykicks Smokecitykicks brand
Dude's lying again, Neither shoe was pulled apart, just small separation.

That's the left shoe, I can post the RIGHT shoe, there was NO work done on it, no glue residue, no nothing.

I can make a video peeling the shoe apart if I have to, it's that simple, he didn't work on it.

Here's some pics:

Screenshot_20230120-125456_Messages.jpg

Yes I take pride in my work I literally built my company in the parking lot of west end mall. Always haters part of the process. This is the main reason I’m going up on my prices. The work I do I should charge $400 but I’m humble and enjoy working with my community and this is the thanks I get! Man trying to scam me for $50 and I provided a $400 service with a lifetime warranty? This man is obviously on something.

Last edited:
I was paid for a service I did. The customers for whatever reason weren’t satisfied. I offered solutions to both customers and mailed all belongings to the customers. All business was handled outside of the NT platform. These two people out of the many customers I’ve helped and done business with are deliberately trying to sabotage the smokecitykicks brand. I’ve never reached out to the members, they’ve contacted me through personal means outside of NT.
Are you saying you did mail the guy his black cement 3s and they got lost in the mail?

Or they were delivered according to your tracking information and he’s lying about that in order to get some free money from you?

It seems like both sides were unhappy with the way things went. I'm not really sure if it's actually scamming or just customers unhappy with the work and want money back. I need maxmaxjordan23 maxmaxjordan23 to post in here to see if he actually got his shoes back. I guess this is going to drag out a little longer. What did I get myself into :lol:

He didn't work on one of the shoes AT ALL, I paid him for a full re-glue.

Do you need me to post more of that shoe? I posted a pic up there. I can take a video if you need me to.

Are you saying you did mail the guy his black cement 3s and they got lost in the mail?

Or they were delivered according to your tracking information and he’s lying about that in order to get some free money from you?
Or can he provide proof he gave man a tracking number?

He didn't work on one of the shoes AT ALL, I paid him for a full re-glue.

Do you need me to post more of that shoe? I posted a pic up there. I can take a video if you need me to.
Post it all.

If
Yes I take pride in my work I literally built my company in the parking lot of west end mall. Always haters part of the process. This is the main reason I’m going up on my prices. The work I do I should charge $400 but I’m humble and enjoy working with my community and this is the thank I get! Man trying to scam me for $50 and I provided a $400 service with a lifetime warranty? This man is obviously on something.
if you‘re really trying to protect your brand and you believe you’re being victimized by a dishonest customer, then you should make an effort to refute the specifics of what they’re saying.

…doesn’t look like you’re even attempting to do that.

That’s one reason why I’m surprised that people on NT are willing to OOP random members who they barely know.

I had a great guy OOP me the Taxi 1s and it worked out…but he didn’t really know me and I didn’t know him.

I have a pair of Playoff 13s and I want to return the favor to someone else, but what if it’s someone I’ve never had any NT interaction with?

…it seems like a big gamble.
That taxi dude was me
I’m that great guy lol

Last edited:
If you need cliff-notes:

-He names a price and time frame and I agree
-Later on he asks for more money for different things multiple times
-The whole deal takes way longer than he initially said
-He claims to have sent my shoes to a professional cobbler
-He's condescending the whole time
-I end up paying more than initially asked because of shipping
-He only worked on one of my shoes, the other was untouched

I literally had to rebuild this man shoe. I charged him less than $200 to do it. No one else on the net is giving those deals

How the hell do you peel something apart if it’s not together? Then he says he will film it and you guys are still questioning me smdh this male/female is clearly on something.

Back
Top Bottom