Don't lie... when you first started peeing in the urinal...

...you felt like an adult
pimp.gif

Im not sure i remember my official first time... I just felt like everyone else was watching....

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Im not sure i remember my official first time... I just felt like everyone else was watching....

I don't remember my first time either, and I STILL feel like everyone is watching.

- Tical.

Anyone seen those little kids that drop their pants all the way down to their ankles when using the urinals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrSalvadorean

Anyone seen those little kids that drop their pants all the way down to their ankles when using the urinals
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

no i walk in, do my business, wash my hands and get out.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I don't remember my first time either, and I STILL feel like everyone is watching.

- Tical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sometime I be standing there struggling if I got a dude on my left and a dudeon my right...

Leaving a space between people FTW!

does anyone ever aim for a specific hole in the urinal?

like, making your stream go strictly through the hole and not touching anything else?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

- Tical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sometime I be standing there struggling if I got a dude on my left and a dude on my right...

ummm rule number 34a of the unofficial official unwritten man law says skip a stall doesn't it?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
but i do hate when there is a liine and dude is standing around waiting on you to wrap it up

- Tical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sometime I be standing there struggling if I got a dude on my left and a dude on my right...

ummm rule number 34a of the unofficial official unwritten man law says skip a stall doesn't it?
nerd.gif
I'm saying.... haha
But this most often happens when you're at a club & it's packed, or if you're out at some public bathroom where there are tons of people out,etc.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

does anyone ever aim for a specific hole in the urinal?

like, making your stream go strictly through the hole and not touching anything else?
I always aim horizontally on the urinal wall. I don't want that splashback nonsense on my pants.

- Tical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I'm saying.... haha
But this most often happens when you're at a club & it's packed, or if you're out at some public bathroom where there are tons of people out, etc.
Thats when you take it outside around the corner...

cq23:
MrSalvadorean:
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Why is this dude acting like he goes blind, handles his business in the bathroom, then his sight is restored upon exiting the bathroom?
laugh.gif

It's not that serious, bro.

Yes, we've all seen these little kids with their pants around their ankles, and we've all thought 'HEEEEY!!! You're doing it wrong, lil'man!
laugh.gif
You don't have to undress to take a leak. Where theheck's your dad? He forgot to tell you to keep your pants up. Dah well... you'll figure it out.'

no i hated it and still do it makes me feel real uncomfortable. stall> urinal

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

cq23:
MrSalvadorean:
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Why is this dude acting like he goes blind, handles his business in the bathroom, then his sight is restored upon exiting the bathroom?
laugh.gif

Yes, we've all seen these little kids with their pants around their ankles, and we've all thought 'HEEEEY!!! You're doing it wrong, lil' man!
laugh.gif
You don't have to undress to take a leak. Where the heck's your dad? He forgot to tell you to keep your pants up. Dah well... you'll figure it out.'

Or at school and the special kids are in there.... very VERY weird I just wait around the wall 'till there done...I wish i went blind.
Sometimes they talk and im like TF bro.... sorry it just happened today. So I felt the need to rant.

- Tical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I'm saying.... haha
But this most often happens when you're at a club & it's packed, or if you're out at some public bathroom where there are tons of people out, etc.
indifferent.gif
I dare you to leave the club just to take a piss and then trywalking back in free of charge likes its all good.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

cq23:
MrSalvadorean:
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, we've all seen these little kids with their pants around their ankles, and we've all thought 'HEEEEY!!! You're doing it wrong, lil' man!
laugh.gif
You don't have to undress to take a leak. Where the heck's your dad? He forgot to tell you to keep your pants up. Dah well... you'll figure it out.'

Or at school and the special kids are in there.... very VERY weird I just wait around the wall 'till there done... I wish i went blind.
Sometimes they talk and im like TF bro.... sorry it just happened today. So I felt the need to rant.

im just saying, i dont really pay close attention to anything in the bathroom.

no homophobia or anything...

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

- Tical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I'm saying.... haha
indifferent.gif
I dare you to leave the club just to take a piss and then try walking back in free of charge likes its all good.
Dare you say?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom