Don't lie... when you first started peeing in the urinal...

Originally Posted by pr1nts

no i hate it and still do it makes me feel real uncomfortable. stall> urinal
I swear some of you are the type of guys that stand in front of the mirror, tuck your +*$# in between your legs and pretend you have a vagina.Grow a pair.

No, when I first got *!%...THAT'S when I felt like a man. I was doin the Dougie and everything.

cq23:
YoungSole93:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

cq23:
MrSalvadorean:
Anyone seen those little kids that drop their pants all the way down to their ankles when using the urinals
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

no i walk in, do my business, wash my hands and get out.
sick.gif

Why is this dude acting like he goes blind, handles his business in the bathroom, then his sight is restored upon exiting the bathroom?
laugh.gif

It's not that serious, bro.

Yes, we've all seen these little kids with their pants around their ankles, and we've all thought 'HEEEEY!!! You're doing it wrong, lil' man!
laugh.gif
You don't have to undress to take a leak. Where the heck's your dad? He forgot to tell you to keep your pants up. Dah well... you'll figure it out.'

Or at school and the special kids are in there.... very VERY weird I just wait around the wall 'till there done... I wish i went blind.
Sometimes they talk and im like TF bro.... sorry it just happened today. So I felt the need to rant.

im just saying, i dont really pay close attention to anything in the bathroom.

no homophobia or anything...
None of us walk into the bathroom with a camera and a note pad, ready to take pictures and sketch everything we're about to see; none of uswalk in and 'pay attention' to what's going down, who's at what urinal, etc. But if you don't know the difference between 'see' and'pay attention to', then I don't know what to tell you.

It's too late for 'no homophobia', because that line you used earlier about 'I just walk in, do my thing, wash my hands, and walk out' wasalready -phobic enough.
laugh.gif

If you feel like it's 'mo to acknowledge that you have eyeballs, and that they see things when you walk into a bathroom, and that sometimes, they a kidwith his pants around his ankles, taking a leak, then... yes, you are definitely -phobic. Because no part of that scenario is 'mo, but you ant to go aheadand make sure that everyone knows that you don't even see the kid?
laugh.gif

Stop being so paranoid.

Err... -phobic.

wink.gif

theres a open tub type deal at a club I go to sometimes but its made like a rock fountain waterfall. I feel like tarzan er george of the jungle er somthinwhen im useing it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

I swear some of you are the type of guys that stand in front of the mirror, tuck your +*$# in between your legs and pretend you have a vagina. Grow a pair.
who the %+!* are you?
indifferent.gif
i don't feel comfortablegoing to the bathroom anywhere but my house and i damn sure don't feel comfortable standing in front of a stall for 5 min unbuckling my belt, top button,and button fly, and then first to start peeing with 5 other guys standing waiting for me to do so. don't quote me and have the audacity to put me in somegroup you made up in your head and spend time adding other nters too.

edit: i'm not even gonna say anything to purple face because i don't get the joke at all
laugh.gif

I swear some of you are the type of guys that stand in front of the mirror, tuck your +*$# in between your legs and pretend you have a vagina. Grow a pair.
who the %+!* are you?
indifferent.gif
i don't feel comfortable going to the bathroom anywhere but my house and i damn sure don't feel comfortable standing in front of a stall for 5 min unbuckling my belt, top button, and button fly, and then first to start peeing with 5 other guys standing waiting for me to do so. don't quote me and have the audacity to put me in some group you made up in your head and spend time adding other nters too.
38.gif

i don't like how when you get to close to a urinal u feel like ur clothes are gonna touch the thing..that's why i rather go to stalls..haha

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Im not sure i remember my official first time... I just felt like everyone else was watching....

I don't remember my first time either, and I STILL feel like everyone is watching.

- Tical.
co-sign

I can't remember that far back. I don't even know what age I was when I first used the urinal.

yup, haha purple face is it just me or have you been feeling a little nostalgic lately

hell nah I always use a stall, urinal is a LAST resort if a stall is not available. I hate urinals, can't be splashing piss on these expensive
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
nudies
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif

pr1nts wrote:

pr1nts wrote:

who the %+!* are you?
indifferent.gif
i don't feel comfortable going to the bathroom anywhere but my house and i damn sure don't feel comfortable standing in front of a stall for 5 min unbuckling my belt, top button, and button fly, and then first to start peeing with 5 other guys standing waiting for me to do so. don't quote me and have the audacity to put me in some group you made up in your head and spend time adding other nters too.

edit: i'm not even gonna say anything to purple face because i don't get the joke at all
laugh.gif

Ahhh the old baby %#*$ syndrome
grin.gif

i go into stalls....and i still hit the toilet seat...20 years and i still dont have perfect aim..smh.

Back
Top Bottom