Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

swendro

formerly swendro88
http://www.rockstargames.com/

Utwkw.jpg

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

Last edited:
Hopefully it's better than the last one...that's the first GTA I never finished. I lost interest in that game QUICK.

hope its better than 4... they've had plenty of time and feedback.

i was on house arrest when 4 came out... i played it for 48 hours straight. beat the game and tossed it somewhere.

Trust me when I tell you this one will be sick. I'm close friends with someone high up in the foodchain at Rockstar and you are in for an amazing surprise with this one. This one is going to be up there with San Andeas
wink.gif

My money is ready.

GTA IV was so bad it's actually the last game I bought for PS3 and somehow I'm interested in copping V.

Rumor has it that GTA V will be set in Washington, D.C.. Take it with a grain of salt, tho... a lot of people in the GTA/Rockstar forums have stated that it will be set in Washington.

My wallet is ready.

Finally a reason to buy a new 360.

Has it even been confirmed that it's not for the next generation of consoles? If the very first trailer they have for it is now, then the game could be a year away. And by then, the new consoles will be out.

Anyway, hope they keep the detail for the city from GTA IV, while adding some rural areas like in San Andreas. And most of all, the horrible physics engine from IV has got to go and never return.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Finally a reason to buy a new 360.

Has it even been confirmed that it's not for the next generation of consoles? If the very first trailer they have for it is now, then the game could be a year away. And by then, the new consoles will be out.

Anyway, hope they keep the detail for the city from GTA IV, while adding some rural areas like in San Andreas. And most of all, the horrible physics engine from IV has got to go and never return.
I'm sure they've been working on GTA V for a while. GTA IV came out in 2008

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Rumor has it that GTA V will be set in Washington, D.C.. Take it with a grain of salt, tho... a lot of people in the GTA/Rockstar forums have stated that it will be set in Washington.

My wallet is ready.
if d.c is true 
Robbin people on the metro life  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Trust me when I tell you this one will be sick. I'm close friends with someone high up in the foodchain at Rockstar and you are in for an amazing surprise with this one. This one is going to be up there with San Andeas
wink.gif

My EVERYTHING is ready.

Back
Top Bottom