Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

Originally Posted by MrONegative

man...they actin like games got they own Oscar season. where was all this all year long?
30t6p3b.gif

Yea that Holiday vacuum is ridiculous. This was a better year than usual tho. Summer was STILL kinda dry. You'd think they'd put a big game during the summer time... you know when the kids you're targeting have free time

Finally !!

laugh.gif
@ NT'ers already assuming it's Washington DC because of the V symbol they used.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I love GTA IV some of yall trippin
1093529_o.gif

You trippin if you honestly believe GTA deserved perfect 10 scores.

GTA IV main story was wack with the eastern euro main character.

The Ballad Of Gay Tony sort made up of for GTA IV's main story.

laugh.gif
the publisher for Saint Row The Third must be pissed right now.

Their pre orders and game sales just went down the toilet with this announcement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
the publisher for Saint Row The Third must be pissed right now.

Their pre orders and game sales just went down the toilet with this announcement
laugh.gif
SR is different to me than GTA. 
GTA tries to be more realistic and SR is over the top. 

eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Been waiting for this

Sort of disappointed that it won't be GTA Mexico though
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

eek.gif

Been waiting for this

Sort of disappointed that it won't be GTA Mexico though
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That would have been sick if it took place in Mexico but I feel like some of that was touched in Red Dead Redemtion. Well not really but sort of.

No game suffered as much from the concept of DLC as GTA this generation of consoles. If GTA IV had all the weapons, vehicles and features that it had in the two DLC packs right from the start, not as many people would've been as disappointed by it.

I'm sure they've been working on GTA V for a while. GTA IV came out in 2008

It's not so much how much they've been working on it as how much time will pass before they release it. When is the last time you've seen a huge game get released shortly after the first trailer? They could've been working on it for the next generation of consoles right from the start.

I firmly believe it'll be SA again, the showing of the new logo doesn't change that feeling. I'll post Rockstars "Casting Call" that caught attention earlier this year:
Mitch Hayes:
38 - Annoying, wise cracking, highly successful FBI agent. In great shape. Does triathlons, drinks low cal beer, but still has a sense of humor.
Miguel Gonzalez:
25 - Young Mexican American FBI agent, caught between a few mob bosses. Very clean cut

Clyde:
23 - Moronic, almost inbred and creepy white trash hillbilly. Very naïve but in a creepy "it's only incest sort of way"

Brother Adam:
Welsh monk / cult leader / yoga teacher - 50, very lithe, very into exploring your personal tension through gripping massage. Needs Welsh accent.

Mrs Avery:
Neurotic soccer mom, home maker, 48, anxious and addled on pain killers. Very angry at neighbor MRS Bell.

Mrs Bell:
Swinger, and mellow Californian divorcee. 45. Ugly but comfortable with self.

Eddie:
47 - Weed evangelist, guy who started smoking at 30, and is now a leading proponent of marijuana's fantastic properties. White, awkward.

Ira Bernstein:
56 - publicist for an actress known as America's newest sweetheart who just so happens to love animals, orphans, drugs and sex. He's always trying to hide her latest indiscretion.

Kevin De Silva:
18 - Albert's fat, FPS playing gamer son. Smokes a lot of weed, has anxiety issues and a card for a bad back, very soft, very opinionated. Into making racist comments while playing online.

Harut Vartanyan:
42-52 years old - Armenian car dealer, moneylender, would be Fagin and would be bully. Heavily connected to the underworld, but irritates people so much no one likes him.

Nervous Jerry:
48 - paranoiac living in the sticks, near Simon, completely paranoid, and terrified of Simon.

Calvin North:
55 - clapped out FBI agent who now mostly works offering advice on TV shows - whose only claim to fame turns out to be entirely false - but a decent guy in other ways. Badly dressed. Divorced. Putting on weight.

Jerry Cole:
53 - disabled IT expert and criminal information vendor.

Rich Roberts:
English hardman actor, 35, who acts tough but who wants to do serious work - the only problem is he can't quite read the words.

Alex:
white 52 yr old loosie goosie hippy rich guy who has lost his money and is getting desperate but trying not to.

Scarlet:
45-52 years old - unshaven female spiritualist and hippy with a love of exploring the wilderness. Very into journeys.

Chad:
29 - pretty boy misogynist Beverly Hills party boy. Made money, but not as cool as he thinks he is.

Tae Wong:
39 - somewhat incompetent Chinese mobster, loves doing ecstasy, going to raves.

Taes Translator:
45 - VERY STRAIGHT LACED Chinese translator, terrified of his boss's dad. Male, awkward. Needs to speak Chinese.

The ones that stick out to me are the "Mexican FBI Agent" as well as Eddie, Rich Roberts, and Harut. A Weed evangelist, an actor, and an Armenian. The dollar-like V shows it's in current times, as it's been reported in the past that they'll bring the recession, housing crash and related current events into the game via "cash for gold" like ads, and loan help radio ads.

Pure speculation on my end, but my opinion makes sense. Either way, can't wait!

I would of been happy with just the announcement but a trailer to 
pimp.gif
Gtaiv was boring to me at first but second try it was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom