Don't You Hate it When a Girl Rocks Buttershoes? (Hot Chicks + Video Inside) Women in Shoes Apprecia

As in everything's fine but her shoes?

smh.gif

Not gonna lie, back in high school/early college I had this conversation a bunch of times and the conclusion we always came to was a girl's footwear was a direct reflection of her social class/the crowd of people she associated with.

I'll be damned if I ever let a pair of clogs stop me though
laugh.gif

Now a cute girl who appreciates and can look good in a solid pair of heels AND sneakers (doesn't have to be Nike)?  Bonus points.

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-4.jpg
ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-3.jpg

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-2.jpg
ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-1.jpg

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-super-red-2.jpg
rf-x-asics-gl3-1.jpg

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-super-red-1.jpg

Justene-jaro-air-max-90-infrared-1.jpg

That said the girl in the pink shirt in the video could get a coke and a slice of pizza.

As in everything's fine but her shoes?

smh.gif

Not gonna lie, back in high school/early college I had this conversation a bunch of times and the conclusion we always came to was a girl's footwear was a direct reflection of her social class/the crowd of people she associated with.

I'll be damned if I ever let a pair of clogs stop me though
laugh.gif

Now a cute girl who appreciates and can look good in a solid pair of heels AND sneakers (doesn't have to be Nike)?  Bonus points.

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-4.jpg
ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-3.jpg

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-2.jpg
ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-1.jpg

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-super-red-2.jpg
rf-x-asics-gl3-1.jpg

ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-super-red-1.jpg

Justene-jaro-air-max-90-infrared-1.jpg

That said the girl in the pink shirt in the video could get a coke and a slice of pizza.

Originally Posted by Nike Fo Life

it aint that serious, get a life.

eek.gif

roll.gif

went for the 1st response k.o.

anyway... moving on from the troll.

no one said it was that serious, but llama you've never looked at a girls shoes?  you've never seen a cute girl in a good outfit then noticed she was rockin beaters with mud on them?  and if you say you have and thought nothing of it you're a got damn liar.

(and just because i stumbled on this while searching for the infrared pics)

chicks-wearing-jordans-daisy-retro-4s.jpg
(deee)

girls-wearing-retro-jays-maddie-01.PNG

Originally Posted by Nike Fo Life

it aint that serious, get a life.

eek.gif

roll.gif

went for the 1st response k.o.

anyway... moving on from the troll.

no one said it was that serious, but llama you've never looked at a girls shoes?  you've never seen a cute girl in a good outfit then noticed she was rockin beaters with mud on them?  and if you say you have and thought nothing of it you're a got damn liar.

(and just because i stumbled on this while searching for the infrared pics)

chicks-wearing-jordans-daisy-retro-4s.jpg
(deee)

girls-wearing-retro-jays-maddie-01.PNG

laugh.gif
Yeah I know what you mean OP. I've seen some cute girls around campus and they'll be wearing New Balance running shoes or something with jeans and its like, really
sick.gif
?? Not a big deal in the scheme of things, but not a good look anyway.

laugh.gif
Yeah I know what you mean OP. I've seen some cute girls around campus and they'll be wearing New Balance running shoes or something with jeans and its like, really
sick.gif
?? Not a big deal in the scheme of things, but not a good look anyway.

This thread just reinforces the stereotype that most NTers are anti-female, YNS, etc.
laugh.gif
Which is fine, pass these "buttershoes" girls along to the rest of us that don't care
pimp.gif

This thread just reinforces the stereotype that most NTers are anti-female, YNS, etc.
laugh.gif
Which is fine, pass these "buttershoes" girls along to the rest of us that don't care
pimp.gif

To answer the original question yes. But to me some girls look good in Nikes and Jordans while others look good in sandals and flats..

To answer the original question yes. But to me some girls look good in Nikes and Jordans while others look good in sandals and flats..

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
oh no, i'm smashing.  just the majority of the girls ive messed with are either from inner city nyc and therefore automatically at least bottom-level shoe heads or they've had their suburban girl air max/vans/flats game proper.

But don't get me wrong I've had my share of buttershoes.  I'd be a fool to pass on a girl just cuz she was rocking crocs.  I just might not hold her hand in some public places...

And I also realize some girls look better in flats/shoes/sandals.  This thread was more specifically about the girls rocking beat !#* shoes and sneakers.  shoes that don't look good on ANYONE.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
oh no, i'm smashing.  just the majority of the girls ive messed with are either from inner city nyc and therefore automatically at least bottom-level shoe heads or they've had their suburban girl air max/vans/flats game proper.

But don't get me wrong I've had my share of buttershoes.  I'd be a fool to pass on a girl just cuz she was rocking crocs.  I just might not hold her hand in some public places...

And I also realize some girls look better in flats/shoes/sandals.  This thread was more specifically about the girls rocking beat !#* shoes and sneakers.  shoes that don't look good on ANYONE.

Back
Top Bottom