��
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

waking up hungover as #*%%, falling asleep while u sitting on the toilet !!%!%!@*

or on toilet looking at all your calls/tx's like what da hell was i thinking.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

"I DONT WEAR TIGHT JEANS LIKE THE WHITE-BOYS.....BUT I DO GET WASTED LIKE THE WHITE-BOYS"

i swear everytime this comes on i get hype as hell....

Originally Posted by iBlink

No lie, I ran into this chick I met my freshman year last night/ this morning... she's of the darker persuasion so my boys no damn well that's not my steeze. She's definitely an undesirable for lack of a better word... but she's not ugly; just not the main chick you'd mess with sober. I look in my phone this morning and see messages I sent tombout "Where you at" "Come through" and she responds with "What's your apt number". Had I not passed out, I would have made a different thread today.

Sleeping with that one UNAPPRECIATION
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

waking up the next morning with no clue what happened the night before, what you said or whose facebook wall you wrote on sucks....then waking up hella early,super dehydrated....also not fun..yet i continue to go out and get drunk...

there's nothing wrong with iBlink and his topics either.

Originally Posted by eight2one

waking up the next morning with no clue what happened the night before, what you said or whose facebook wall you wrote on sucks....then waking up hella early, super dehydrated....also not fun..yet i continue to go out and get drunk...

there's nothing wrong with iBlink and his topics either.

eek.gif

dejavu2_large.gif

I didn't put that much thought into this thread pimp. I'm definitely not trying to get banned. e-fame is ridiculous... it just means more people will reply to your threads. If someone tries to roast, so be it, it's a message board.

So whatever happens, happens. I just wanted to make a thread about the day after you got wasted.
Dog i'm gettin sick and tired of you and your bs post. Like really... nobody gives a $*%! about what you did last night. Log off NT. Alwaysputtin yaself out there... NOBODY CARES. How bout you go talk to ya girl that u were cryin about cuz she was leavin you and let her massage your tattoo'sthat your 5 year old cousin drew on you. Lol i'm just %$##%@ wit you

nerd.gif
What with the:

hang overs

the bank account that's damn near at $0

the having to call everyone you drunk dialed and apologize, only to hear them tell you they're used to your shenanigans by now

the girl you're interested being upset with you because you were flirting with her room mate

the stomach ache from drinking shots of 151

Get em'

YNS

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I didn't put that much thought into this thread pimp. I'm definitely not trying to get banned. e-fame is ridiculous... it just means more people will reply to your threads. If someone tries to roast, so be it, it's a message board.

So whatever happens, happens. I just wanted to make a thread about the day after you got wasted.
Dog i'm gettin sick and tired of you and your bs post. Like really... nobody gives a $*%! about what you did last night. Log off NT. Always puttin yaself out there... NOBODY CARES. How bout you go talk to ya girl that u were cryin about cuz she was leavin you and let her massage your tattoo's that your 5 year old cousin drew on you. Lol i'm just %$##%@ wit you
BOW!

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

No lie, I ran into this chick I met my freshman year last night/ this morning... she's of the darker persuasion so my boys no damn well that's not my steeze. She's definitely an undesirable for lack of a better word... but she's not ugly; just not the main chick you'd mess with sober. I look in my phone this morning and see messages I sent tombout "Where you at" "Come through" and she responds with "What's your apt number". Had I not passed out, I would have made a different thread today.

Sleeping with that one UNAPPRECIATION
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

& another one ..smh

I like to sleep in my club clothes, so when I wake up I can look in the mirror and see how fly I was the night before

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I put myself out there for NT's amusement. I don't see how me and Rilla got alot in common, but w/e, let's hear it.

Kuz we dont like u either!

laugh.gif
j/k
But you yesterday I took 3 big #!% cups of patron absolut and grey goose straight to the head
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was DONE. Reminded me EXACTLY why I don't drink anymore. Dropped my new phone
mad.gif

threw up all over my carpet now my room smells like vomit
smh.gif
and I apparently tried to bag this black chick
right in front of her asian boyfriend
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom