Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I was on their as they began to add the options. Next to. Each size and watched as the the buy button came up. Grabbed my 13. Logged in and gave all info. Paid etc... Now no confirmation no order history.

But every time I tried for another pair of. Any size (on laptop, iPad, etc). Said one pair per person.

Not sure how they would know unless my order went thru or they. See ip addresses

Hope I got them.

Literally paid by 7:05

hell nah

know what i take that back. You probably could find someone that is thirsty enough.

Last edited:
Ermm, they still have pairs in-store DSM London.
Not FSR, but still have some good sizes ....

hell nah

know what i take that back. You probably could find someone that is thirsty enough.
haha true especially since the Foam Mirrors restock or when the Gone Fishing Foams drop (which ever comes first) AND ALSO IF someone has a double up on the Foam Mirrors too

hell nah

he's generous for even wanting to trade these for those b grade foams 
laugh.gif
. that trade is possible tho, already seen people offer db8s and frags straight up for these

Last edited:
the fact that they did not come in the black/red OG AJ 1 box will surely kill off a significant amount of interest
you re so right..same thing happened with DON Cs......no OG box

the box is collector item..releases for the celebration of 30years of jordans.

anyone have an idea what time they'll start selling them online on the us site? been refreshing for since 8.

anyone get through? my bot carted a 6:55, all I had were visa and mastercard, my mom has amex but she's in an other timezone lol. 

Back
Top Bottom