Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Errrr. Just woke up to try to buy, to my surprise, site went live and of course "outofstock" Total BS for us Californians. We had no chance on coppin' them.

Some mofo tweeted "12:00" but didn't happen in the AM, so maybe 12PM? Maybe NDC at 10AM? 11AM?

Also hearing 2PM.

All EST.

Took me 3 credit carts and more than twenty attempts to buy in three browsers simultaneously --- thank you guys for encouraging to just keeping on trying!!
Can't believe i made it – even in my size 11!!

Received Order conf – prayin that it's not followed with an oversold-mail. The Reason? Hardly one minute later my size was listed "sold out"…
Status says "processing" --- am i good?

Last edited:
Fits like most OG 1s just a little stiff lol. I'm mean stiff. I suggest half size up only because of the width and stiffness. Length wise they are TTS though so if you do half you you wil have room length wise.

About to rock em to the gym for some pull ups and dips session lol.
congrats homie if we could all be so lucky lol 

My Page monitor just showed the BUY button on the US site  for a second … guess we´re quite close to the US release :smile:

Last edited:
Folks in the US try ordering them with US address and works?

Would it had work if I place an order but ship to a UK Addy with my US credit info

Damn you boys are quick ... I had to bring mine straight to the office. I was 1st in line this morning. In and out by 8:10 a.m.

Back
Top Bottom