Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Since I live in Australia it dosent look like im eating on these. Hope the guys out there can get your pairs.

First NYC 1s, now these 
eyes.gif

Damn another release I have no chance at copping.  NYC gets too much love.

"Dover Street Market and NikeLab present the Air Jordan 1 x DSM, launching on the 16th April 2015.

Available from the NikeLab space at Dover Street Market London, and on the DSML E-Shop"

Price will be $185.00

Last edited:
these are horrible. are people rly tryna rock a 1 with this glossy af patent leather lmfaooo 

Last edited:
What time do they usually drop on DSM ESHOPS?

I already subscribe to notified on all of their sites but I know they'll be long gone by the time get that email notification... 

I'm assuming you think these are horrible too? 
oh god those are truly terrible. the beauty of the jordan 1 is it's silhouette doing all the loud work. then a simple two to three block colorway can add a nice supporting tone to the whole shoe, giving it a simple, yet hard-to-miss type of sneaker. and as the consumer's market responds, all the more simple 1's right now are the highest in market value (cause people think they are more aesthetically pleasing). the patent leather is just overkill fam, definitely adds too much on top of the amazing silhouette the 1's have. one thing j brand did right with p.leather is putting them on the 11's 

Smartest thing they would do is a random drop. Even if u made a tweet or some **** at like midnight the night b4 100 peeps would be there by 12:30

I honestly don't own any Jordan 1's
Like the model. Just never copped which really surprises me cuz I have like 500 pairs of shoes and not one pair of 1's

Anyway, the psny 1's are sick, fragments are sick and these look great. This besides the 11 Obviously look amazing in patent leather.

I mean look at those black or red pairs of the lab 4s. I like patent so they are cool to me but these will draw good looks because they floss but due it with class.

Like the black pythons they did, which I still regret skipping on.

oh god those are truly terrible. the beauty of the jordan 1 is it's silhouette doing all the loud work. then a simple two to three block colorway can add a nice supporting tone to the whole shoe, giving it a simple, yet hard-to-miss type of sneaker. and as the consumer's market responds, all the more simple 1's right now are the highest in market value (cause people think they are more aesthetically pleasing). the patent leather is just overkill fam, definitely adds too much on top of the amazing silhouette the 1's have. one thing j brand did right with p.leather is putting them on the 11's 
To each his own I guess... 

lol so death to the Nike Air boxes for Jordan 1s.... :x RIP. Seems more likely Chicago 1's coming in those new cheap boxes.

Back
Top Bottom